KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I don't have the method I need currently, so it will be quite awhile before I can get the fuck out of Compton so to speak. I have been thinking about prepartions I will need to make in advance for the other aspects that inevitably accompany ceasing your own existence.

I plan to draft a will and ask solicitors if they will be able to produce signatories for me, or if I will have to seek them out myself. I think I will have some difficulty with this because I am so young, would they question why a 21 yr old woman would be draffting a will?

Additionally, I am very scared my wishes, beliefs, and ideals would be corrupted after I pass, which is one reason why I've held off on CTB. One of my parents died but the other essentially abandoned me at birth, I don't want them to have any say in what happens to me. I am an immigrant but not a citizen of my country, and I wouldn't want to be shipped back and have someone who never have a damn about me to have the final say in where I lay to rest.

I would like to be buried in my country in my partner's family cemetery, as I know my bf would be the only one who would like to visit with me-or what was once me.

I also want to make sure my beliefs and convictions are not twisted to suit a pro-life/anti-choice agenda. I want my honest feelings and reality to be what people know, not some fake, "she could have been saved!" narratives that would be crafted by spin doctors, and i want people to know just how much the medical field has tormented and failed me, as someone needs to say it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Pookie, Lostandlooking and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It seems you're really organized about what you want.
I'd like to have my wishes respected when I die but if they don't do it, I just won't care because I won't be part of this world anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, TooConscious and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I had/have a paranoia all the bullshit that people I hate, disrespect, do not value the opinions of whatsoever will talk about me on my death because my family will use it as a hope for attention try and have a funeral and invite all these energy vampires. I feel any hatred and contempt still may tie you to this world and I just want to be gone burnt and forgotten but these evil things will be invited in by my family who will worm their way around calling the shots despite me requesting not to have a funeral...
The elite cocksucking government don't care for your wishes or pain they want the money for your funeral. I've looked into every aspect in the UK and the only way around it is forking out £10,000 at least to a few different parties to ensure you're wishes are followed.

I suggest just making peace with if you go you go from this place and not make yourself schizophrenic like has happened to me simply because of this.
I'm fine with it now I feel sorry for them wasting their money and wish they'd enlighten themselves rather than stay zombies doing what the evil elite tell them to believe.
I think I understand you like we read from the same chapter. Hope you've found your content and aren't letting it destroy you.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
If they do question why you're writing a will, just say it's because you could die at any moment and if you were to say, get in a car accident or some such the next day, it would be better to have a will written out than have friends and family fighting over your possessions. I'm not sure how your country works with wills, but as long as you have your will notarized, family and friends shouldn't be able to tamper with it.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You need to designate someone you trust as the executor of your will. The best for this is a lawyer you hire. As long as the will doesn't contain anything that will get the executor in legal trouble, and there's enough money in the estate to cover the costs, they are obligated to do whatever the will says, even if your family is against it. That's the theory, anyway.

If you can't pay for a lawyer, then designate whomever you trust the most, let them know that they're designated and send them a copy of the will.

Reactions: Wrennie
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Living wills help

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
My organs won't be viable for donation if I commit suicide but if they were (like if I died in hospital) I'd want them to be donated to someone who actually loves life and wants to live. I'd like to be cremated. I don't care where my family spread my ashes as long as it's in nature. I don't really have any other wishes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie