• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

ventingtimewithmars

Jul 14, 2023
That is basically all that that is: I found two full bottles of ibuprofen. 200mg each pill, each bottle has 500 pills. One bottle = 100,000 mgs. I know it'll take a couple of weeks and it's by liver damage (which I'm wondering if I drink, will it speed up the process)?, but maybe that much mg will actually kill me. I don't know how long it would take me to get down an entire bottle of 500, but I'd guess about 10-15 minutes if I take a couple at a time.

S

Suicidе

Life is unacceptable
Sep 11, 2022
no that's fucking stupid you're just going to suffer extremely before you die

• Aww..
Reactions: john8964, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 90starve
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Overdoses and poisons are terrible methods. They rarely work and are often painful and leave you in a bad state.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and 90starve
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You'll vomit taking that much. Liver failure is by no means instantaneous. It will take years to destroy the liver. The body is more resilient than you think. Alcoholics take years and years to destroy their liver. Also, dying from liver failure is a horrible death. I know. My sister died from cancer of the liver and my cousin died from liver failure due to end stage cirrhosis of the liver leading to failure. It took her 2 years of chronic alcohol abuse to destroy her liver.

• Aww..
Reactions: RosyMapleMothss, john8964, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Please find another method. Nobody deserves the absolute misery of a slow death from organ failure that painkiller ODs cause.

Reactions: john8964, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Overdoses and poisons are terrible methods. They rarely work and are often painful and leave you in a bad state.
this is why you'll only hear about SN and N. please don't OD on ibuprofen!

Reactions: OutOfTheVoid