• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nailcat

nailcat

Dec 25, 2019
because I can't bear to cause such hurt to my children...and i really worry about what kind of life they would have without me

• Love
Reactions: voyager, ¡!¡!¡! and Soul
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
If you're decided on suicide why're you still here?
Spinning wheels
Couldn't figure out an exit
Figured out an exit
Must attain exit

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, TAW122, Halo13 and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
My last two attempts failed so I'm replanning. Every time I think I've succeeded, I wake up alone or in the hospital with tubes everywhere. It's awful knowing I can't even die right. It's a mix of SI, fear of failure/psych ward again and needing to try a different method next time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Boochky, voyager and 2 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Letters to finish
Debts to clear
and my youngest daughter

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and voyager
jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
My mother. Put I won't hold out forever. I have my SN and domperidone ready to go

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and MsMaudlin
D

daffo

Aug 25, 2019
still here not for family connection (my mother and my father means nothing to me). i don't have girlfriend or wife. i'm still here because i'm too much scared to fail with SN, and exit bag is very difficult to retrieve and organize. once, in the past, i thought "i will remain because someday, sometime, i will find someone that will chose me and only me, someone able to love me the way i am and no other man."
such a silly statement, now the only thing that makes me wait is the fear of failure on dying. so fucking pitiful.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Boochky and CarefulWithThatAxe
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm not quite sick enough yet.
I love my cats.
The Rolling Stones may release a new studio album.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, voyager and 4 others
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I have no method yet and am very scared anyway of what might happen. I did attempt last week and didn't get very far.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Boochky, voyager and 1 other person
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
Because I am a fucking idiot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I've probably answered this before, so I'll refer to my post here. Also, currently waiting for the right time and finishing up some things (on my own volition) before I decide to go.

arainynight

arainynight

Feb 2, 2020
I'm not in a hurry and I want things done right.

Reactions: voyager and Sensei

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Trying to quit life cold-turkey was met with severe resistance so far. I don't think this barrier can be breached at once without the aid of intense distressful emotions. Some proposed a workaround, to develop habits that would alleviate or eliminate the influence of forces which oppose suicide, which in turn would also require the executive power of emotions... I guess it's not my time yet.

I'm avid video gamer who's getting new PC soon, and with it lots of new video games to try, so I'm also not in a hurry, even though I've acquired all supplies I was looking for.

Reactions: voyager, Lastsauce, Sensei and 1 other person
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I don't want to abandon my dogs. They're what's keeping me here.

Reactions: Things2do1st&ThenCtb, voyager, Lastsauce and 4 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I don´t want to be alone, when I die

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
because I can't bear to cause such hurt to my children...and i really worry about what kind of life they would have without me
Hmm. But are our lives worth living anymore?

A

antony14562

luna
Feb 3, 2020
I don't know if I'm fully sold on suicide yet.
I don't want to keep living this endless daily cycle of feeling no enjoyment, knowing it'll never get any better, but death scares me.
I also reconnected with a friend a month ago, and she is in a pretty bad place right now. I feel like my suicide would break her. She has an amazing set of friends, so I'm sure she'll get over it in a few months but I don't want to inflict that pain on her. If she hadn't reached out a month ago, I probably would have ended it by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
It's just hard to do logistically, there are a lot of things I'd want to take care of before doing it, and they're things I'd only be doing if I was sure I am truly going for it (e.g. wiping hard drives, sending some things out). If I don't really do it, I just wasted a lot of time, and committing to it is really fucking hard.

Reactions: Sadddd
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I am still here because after my first attempt I realized I wasn't ready to go through with it. Being on this forum has taught me an invaluable lessons: CTB should not be rushed; it should be properly planned and only carried out when I am sure beyond any doubt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, voyager and Backwood_tilt
Xebsora29

Xebsora29

XebRubix
Nov 1, 2019
If you're decided on suicide why're you still here?

To be honest, its because of my family. I don't want to bring them down. Do I have a purpose for living? I'm not sure. All I know, is that everyday is a day worth trying just to make my family happy. Not for me, but for them. Suicide is something I desire, yet won't approach until I feel that I'm satisfied leaving my family.

Reactions: voyager and Sadddd
Sadddd

Sadddd

How did I end up here
Jan 26, 2020
Guilt of what it would do to my gf, mum and sister
Shame at them having to sort out funeral etc
Some weird hope that my life will turn around (unlikely)
Squeamish at the best of times, terrified of heights, no guns in the uk

Reactions: voyager
animatriste

animatriste

Oct 31, 2018
I'm not afraid of dying, I'm only afraid of not giving me the right time. I am afraid of hurting the people who fought for me and who love me. I know I would leave an immense pain and a huge void. I try to strive every day and find happiness in small things. Ever since my wife left me, I've been afraid of all relationships. I have isolated myself and I cannot open myself to the world. But I'm waiting with the company to find the N in powder form. Then, at that point, I will decide when it will be my moment. I tell you not to be in a hurry. CTB's decision is for ever. Thank you all for being there. Don't leave me alone. I love you and thank you for existing and being understood

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
My elderly parents.
Dad is not doing too well but mom will most likely live for a long while still and there is no way I can make it for years.
I haven't even bought a gas cylinder so the temptation doesn't get too strong.

• Hugs
Reactions: jrums and voyager
P

Paula

May 21, 2019
I'm still here because I didn't find yet a method that is effective and painless. I don't want to suffer when I'm dying. I'm not afraid os dying, but I don't want to suffer and I want it to be a hundred percent effective.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Sadddd and Lady black
Vertigo

Vertigo

Feb 2, 2020
I'm just waiting for an opportunity at this point, I refuse to CB by anything other than the charcoal method so it might take awhile

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadddd and Lastsauce
George81

George81

Jan 8, 2020
I feel sad about leaving my poor dad on his own. We lost my mom very nearly a year ago and there's now only me and my sister left to help my dad and my sister lives miles away so really it's only me. He's very self sufficient and can cope alone but he misses that human contact and talking about his day in general and just some company as I visit him most evenings after work and phone him when I can't. Also I feel bad for leaving my friend who is alone thanks to me (long story) and the guilt is killing me. It's best for my friend that I'm not here and it's best for my dad to never know the shame I've brought to him with my behaviour. Before this all happened I wanted to kill myself because of depression but now I have real genuine reasons which aren't all in my mind. Living a double life is exhausting and I can't do it anymore. Much love to you all :hug: :heart:

Reactions: voyager and Lastsauce
strawberrypug

strawberrypug

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Feb 1, 2020
Family. I know my friends would be sad too but they'd be able to move on.

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I have to wait until October.
Me and my husband are going to 2 events, one music festival in June and seeing Jimmy Carr in October.
He won't get the chance to do them again after I die, so I'm sticking around so he can enjoy these last 2 events.

You're a good wife =)

As for me OP,

I'm a lazy fuck who needs to do some errands before I ctb however my depression has caused me to have so little energy and motivation that I end up spending most of my day lying on my bed.

Although slowly day by day I'm doing a little bit and getting closer to finishing everything I need to ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and voyager
C

ComingClose

Jan 19, 2020
My OH is overseas making his 3 yearly visit to his homeland and I feel guilty about wanting to end it while he's away because it'll spoil his holiday. I mean, seriously, wtf is wrong with me? He's away for a month...temps of around 37 degrees, and I'm in the Uk, working 7 days a week and I feel guilty!!

S

SardonicSatire

Apr 16, 2019
I'm planning sometime this month but I've been trying to ctb for almost a year now and I always chicken out at the last minute. I don't really have any reason not to, my dysfunctional friends and family pretty much abandoned me so I give no fucks how they react. I've gained alot of weight, dropped out of school, and I'm addicted to drugs. I don't know why I'm still here all I know is that I don't want to be.