Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
neither of my parents are religious so I wasn't brought up to believe in a God. But I feel like even if I was brought up being a believer, I would have eventually lost faith

Reactions: Ybother and Parisienne
JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
I don't believe in God. I mean no disrespect to anyone who does . I was raised Catholic but I decided it was best for me to be me and turn away from all of that

Reactions: Ybother, AJ. and Parisienne
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
No. Even if he was real, God has done some heinous shit in the Bible and then expects everyone to worship him and kiss his ass. He made everyone in his image but some of his images are people he despises. He can forgive murderers, pedos, rapists and robbers who convert and repent for their sins but will send a gay man/woman to hell even if they've done good all their lives. Plus if you commit suicide he'll send you to hell anyway because you took your own life before he could greedily take yours.

Reactions: Marauder, Ybother, sadghost and 2 others
make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
I've tried to believe in him, at my worst where I have nothing I reach for absolutely anything. I could never fully dedicate or believe. I was so desperate I tried my best to the point of obsession, but I can't.

Reactions: Ybother and Parisienne
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
No, because there isn't sufficient evidence to warrant it. What would even constitute evidence for a god? It's hard to even say what that might be.

Reactions: Ybother, sadghost and Parisienne