• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hath183

Jan 6, 2024
Why are people so positive and sunshine on how life is so precious and to do this and do that . I'm really swinging on this horrible ride in a really dark place. I don't believe in any higher powers, I literally have no interests in anything to call a hobby and I'm so flakey with what I do do. I care nothing for sights like
Grand Canyon or bushes falls ( I've seen a picture magics gone )
I really don't see the point in health and working out etc I'm obese it is what it is. What's there to be positive about nothing to look forward to.
There's so many suggested to date that I either have written off or I have tried and failed miserably.
I just don't get people so bleugh. Only thing stopping me ctb literally is my dog and I am fully aware of his time remaining hmmm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
stop worrying about others, it's just draining.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, elimliadam, sserafim and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally cannot stand people like that with their toxic positivity, they come across as very delusional to me, I also could never see a point to suffering in this dreadful and meaningless existence. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, sserafim and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Dogs are the only joy I get out of life I feel this

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Because of toxic positivity, blind optimism and rose-colored glasses.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and thewalkingdread
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
They simply experience life differently to us.

Either they are kind and they genuinely care about you and they don't like to see you this unhappy. Imagine you've discovered the most incredible ice cream you've ever tasted. Wouldn't you want to share that with someone? Maybe they experience life or, elements of life that way. They may genuinely want you to experience life the way they do- in which case, while irritating, what they're saying possibly comes from a place of love.

Of course, it might be more useful if they could try and empathise with how it must feel like to be you but- they may not want to. Either they may worry it may bring them down too. They may believe you have a false, negatively skewed view of the world (depression) and they may think entertaining those views as valid may encourage you to do it more. (That's the impression I get with people- stop dwelling on the negative etc. etc.)

Or, they don't actually really care. They just don't want to be around negativity. So, they want you to be your 'old self' if you were happier at one time. They also may not want to possibly lose you to suicide (if they realise things are that bad,) so, they're trying to 'rescue' you I imagine. I understand why it's irritating though!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Being positive when someone is down doesn't usually work well. Just ignore those people.

You don't say much about your own situation, so it's hard for me to offer any useful advice. But you might try this. Every day, when you get up, think of some small thing you haven't done before, and give it a try. It can be very small if you want, like trying a new brand of coffee. Or something a bit bigger, like getting out to somewhere you haven't been before. You might find that, one day, one of those small things develops into a real interest, or connects you to new people in a way you didn't anticipate. I can't guarantee results, but forcing yourself every day to get slightly out of the normal routine sometimes pays big dividends.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori