• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Why keep me here if whats making me want to suicide doesn't go away, everyday, for all my life. Am I no being at all with will, emotions, thoughts, and a mind of my own? Burry me alive, makes no difference. This is not rational

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, divinemistress36, naomewki and 3 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The questioning sounds retorical. Let me know if you want the answer to this if that's not the case. ^^;;

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022

No one is keeping you here but yourself. You have the ultimate control of your own life and death. You can't use your lack of control to justify not ending things. That's dishonest. You're probably just afraid like the majority of us here. That's ok. It's ok to be in your emotions about it. It's a super hard thing to deal and come to terms with.

As to the reason why anyone else would want to keep you alive be it your family, friends, society, the government, etc... that's actually not complicated at all. It's just simple self interest. We're a product.
We can be useful in so many ways. Losing that asset is detrimental to anyone who sees value in productivity.

Your parents family and friends love your existence and want you in their lives.
The government wants to enslave you to prosper and continue.
Society relies on you to keep civilization running.

Nobody really cares or has any vested interest in indiviuals. If they did the world would crumble. Anyone could do anything. Sure, you might be able to kill yourself or be allowed to die in this hypothetical world, but by the same token... rape, real slavery, theft, murder, all that would be allowed too.

The way things are is truelly annoying but its actually the lesser of two evils.
At least for most of the world where "freedom" is a concept.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and EyesOfNight