uselessness

uselessness

Who tf cares about being controversial if I'll die
Jul 21, 2023
i want to tell why i want to do this. I'm failing academically, dont have motivation, was sexually harassed and have no faith in humanity.

• Hugs
Reactions: aticeret, pole and Al Gul
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
i want to tell why i want to do this. I'm failing academically, dont have motivation, was sexually harassed and have no faith in humanity.
I'm also failing, your not alone. I'm failing an A level, My exams are in October, oh and what month is it? Oh it's August ALREADY?, wow time has gone so fast! I have been procrastinating for so long! I have been procrastinating since that day I got back from my vacation in september last year, and I have been suffering from depression since March this year. I am 0% ready for my exams, I don't want to do them. I dread the day my parents find out I haven't been studying all this time. What am I going to do? Oh, I have 2 options. Either run away and abandon this family forever (They haven't been good to me at all,) or I will plan to CTB before October. Better than my dad killing me his own way.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I can relate to it as a person who's been sexually harassed while being only 8, I dropped out of university due to my suicidal behaviour and not being able to put work and studies together. Those are a part of a big puzzle on why I want to CTB.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This human species truly is so horrible to me, it disgusts me how humans create so much harm in this disgusting world, I understand why you'd wish to be free as existence is just too cruel, having the ability to suffer is something so dreadful to me.