• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Freetodie

Aug 22, 2019
Born with nerve damage in my right arm, that prevents me from doing normal things. Bullied as a kid and developed social anxiety at a young age. I grew up and still live with a toxic father who blames me for everything wrong in his life. I feel like I have no freedom and expected to do things for other people and not myself. For example, when I get paid my dad, thinks the money I make belongs to him and would get mad if I spend it. I have no social skills and just feel like I don't fit in anywhere. I really don't see any purpose in life for me

Dwna25

Dwna25

Soon
Sep 30, 2019
In 2017 I got sick, a rare illness that affect my eyes both, probably I will go blind, my doctors are pretty useless and I hate them and the drugs they prescribe to me , it has been 2 years of pure hell and I'm tired really really tired, I just want to sleep dreamless.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
CPTSD--- Basically an emotional deformed hunchback freak of nature..there is no cure only constant treatment. FUCK THAT!!!!!!!! I know I will never be happy and because of this stupid state of emotional stuntedness. i cannot seem to bond, attach or exerpince closeness or love EXCEPT with abusive people so fuck it.. I can't wait to gtfoh.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Because I believe in reducing suffering by any means necesary, and since there is no cure for my traumas, depression and chronic illnesses, there is only one way to stop my suffering.
I tell people this.. they don't believe me.... They have been brainwashed by an "Oprah/ Inspirational Speaker Culture" that rejects the idea that just like there are PHYSICAL TERMINAL ILLNESSES, there are MENTAL terminla illnesses..... I mean sure, we could reduce our standard of our quality of life to the dust...... but why bother when we could just stop existing? I'm sorry you suffer freind. Hopefully in the future humans will develop cures for the ailments that today sends us to our graves... :(

Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
A progressive illness that will eventually reduce me to an invalid mentally and physically. I don't want the responsibility for my care to fall on my children and I want to leave on my terms.