E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
How come you dont see Sodium Azide mentioned much on this forum?people on this forum, dont talk much about Sodium Azide?

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Supposedly it doesn't offer a peaceful death, especially in comparison to SN. SA is also harder to get your hands on and you run the risk of it harming anyone who comes into contact with your vomit or tries to perform CPR on you.
It would be interesting to see if the pain element of it could be looked into.
Maybe some heroin or something might do the trick.

SN is reversible, SA is not. So a nice big warning sign to any potential "heros" could be useful.
I mean i understand the desire not to cause harm to others in your suicide.

But Suicide Rescue Operations i.e Interventions can leave you with some debilitating injuries.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
How come you dont see Sodium Azide mentioned much on this forum?people on this forum, dont talk much about Sodium Azide?

Saw a documentary about a woman in The Netherlands who took ' Middel X" that's supposedly sodium azide.
Her son was interviewed later, it took her 2 very painful days to die.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It would be interesting to see if the pain element of it could be looked into.
Maybe some heroin or something might do the trick.

SN is reversible, SA is not. So a nice big warning sign to any potential "heros" could be useful.
I mean i understand the desire not to cause harm to others in your suicide.

But Suicide Rescue Operations i.e Interventions can leave you with some debilitating injuries.
When people are in a state of panic, warning signs aren't going to necessarily stop them or even go noticed. If you found someone you cared a lot about on the floor, vomiting violently or passed out, you'd likely be too busy panicking and trying to help them to notice or care about any warning signs. Heroin also isn't something that is easy to get your hands on.

Along with that, as I mentioned before, it's also harder to get your hands on it comparison to SN.