• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WhereMyDreamsWent

An idiot.
May 9, 2023
Genuine question, why slit wrists? Why not the neck? My neck hurts when I'm sad. Wrists aren't as, idk, painful IMO. So why wrist? Sorry if this question sucks. Idk.

Reactions: Meteora
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I never cut but the reason the wrist is a common area is that there are veins in there carrying lots of blood, close to delicate skin. I've read that the skin there also has less pain receptors than other such areas. You can try pinching lightly, you'll be able to feel the less sensitive parts that way. I'm thinking about CTB by cutting but I'd use ice to desensitize the skin, and take some painkillers and anticoagulants, and get borderline blackout drunk beforehand.

Edit: I'm also thinking about using broken glass to make the incision. The best would be obsidian I guess, but not sure if it would be worth the trouble getting my hands on that. Would a razor blade be better than a broken glass shard? I don't know this, please help.

Last edited: