• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
why would anything ever want to exist inside a machine that is hostile towards you and ill-treats you harass and annoys you persistently to try and force you into taking a course of action to relieve the unpleasantness or just because its broken and it needs repairing but can't be, just like you are constantly under siege by the weather that ill-treats you harass and annoys you, how do i ever get out of this circumstance, how do i ever get to where i want to be, you need to get free from this machine that you are, if you want to avoid the persistent ill-treatmeant, hunger, thirst, sleep, anxiety, ect, this machine is incapable of self-independence or self-reliance it is therefore a completely inadequate machine for surviving by itself, need to be a machine that always lives to have permanent existence continually functions without the need for rest, these machines are there own worst enemy, can't even win the game, soon i have every solution to every game, know before hand who is going to win, draw, loss , based on who started first, i find away to win every game, need to be a machine that understand so much more to this whole game we are all playing, must find a way to success to keep on living before this machine life comes to a end, must find a way to live my life here by having everything i need to function 100 percent of the time or what is the point to existing to keep failing to gain and retain what it is that you want out of your life, i can't stand being trap here like this i must get free from this machine so i can start living again getting everything i needed to live this life just how i want, must gain resources, space, wealth, go on improving to keep learning and making things with all these machines that are everywhere soon or later i have everything i ever need to live my life how i want know everything there is to know, how everything works how to make everything how to keep go on improving to be the best at everything there is then there is always away to avoid permanent to keep on living forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: AbusedInnocent and Forever Sleep