• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
I'm intoxicated. I came to my spot with vigor and energy. Why can't I just fucking make the leap? I tried so hard to work up the courage to just end it on my birthday. WHY? WHY CAN'T I JUST LEAP? 3 SECONDS. 3 SECONDS TO THE GROUND VS THE ENTIRETY OF MY DAILY SUFFERING, WHY? WHY AM I SO SCARED?! HOW DO PEOPLE GO THROUGH WITH IT?!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: viljalauss, sash, AbusedInnocent and 17 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
SI is tough, I feel you.

• Love
Reactions: NEVberten, myusername890, lynnschronicles and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Survival instincts are so engrained in us

Reactions: Ironborn
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
God, GOD, fuck this shit, how fucking hammered do I have to be to fight past my body

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, lynnschronicles and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful and tiring what you go through, I certainly despise how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: myusername890
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
I'm extremely cowardly, and I relate to this a lot. I hate pain, I have terrible existential dread and fear, and have generally low willpower. The SI is just really strong. Too strong for me to do anything like jumping or using a gun.

Reactions: Hellonearth
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
You're fighting millions of years of evolution that is hard-wired into you to keep you alive
It's a hell of a thing to overcome, that's why the phrase "taking the easy way out" rustles my jimmies so much.
Don't sweat it friend, when I tried to drown myself I had a full bottle of whiskey in me, washed up on shore and I automatically went home, dragged myself through a briar patch and tore my hands and arms up good.
Haven't touched a drop since, when I do finally decide to ctb I'm going to be sober, in fact being sober has only increased my resolve to do it.

Reactions: sash and myusername890
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
same here, i can't muster the courage to just fucking do it. i want to die so bad, i think about it all day every day, and i just want to feel at least 0,001% better.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Can I ask how far you are jumping? What height?

Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
I tried to go with drowning and I had methods to eliminate the pain completely but I couldn't do it. SI is absolutely insane. Hope you can find peace.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Because you are not ready yet.

Whilst we take a breath there is hope of recovery and our brains know this.

Be gentle on yourself, there is no rush.

Reactions: sash and M48 Patton
M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
I'm probably going to loose my home, my partner, my dog, already lost my health both physically and mentally. Can't live without them, can't live with my messed up mind and body. Please let that be enough to let me do it.

Yet will I still just do nothing?

SI is powerful, we are heavily programmed and pre wired to survive. Both a curse and a blessing depending on who you ask I guess.