A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
"A" told me that all Western Union and MoneyGram transfers from my country to Mexico is always canceled and Mexico seems to be some kind of blacklisted country here. The only option is to use bitcoins and I am too stupid to figure out how to do it correctly, I do not understand anything in them and I don't need them. I do not have bank accounts or any credit cards, cash only. But the main problem is that here all transfers are limited by laws to a maximum amount of $ 300 per person - if you need more, you will have to provide a whole mountain of documents and also detailed data where, who exactly and the purpose of the money transfer.

If it were possible to simply transfer money through this shitty Western Union everything would be fine. I have no luck even in this, I'm afraid to be the first to be caught (and maybe it's not just paranoia), sometimes it seems to me that there is no greater loser in the world than me, this is ridiculous. What to do?

• Wow
Reactions: Sick Boy
M

Maria M

Mar 30, 2019
"A" told me that all Western Union and MoneyGram transfers from my country to Mexico is always canceled and Mexico seems to be some kind of blacklisted country here. The only option is to use bitcoins and I am too stupid to figure out how to do it correctly, I do not understand anything in them and I don't need them. I do not have bank accounts or any credit cards, cash only. But the main problem is that here all transfers are limited by laws to a maximum amount of $ 300 per person - if you need more, you will have to provide a whole mountain of documents and also detailed data where, who exactly and the purpose of the money transfer.

If it were possible to simply transfer money through this shitty Western Union everything would be fine. I have no luck even in this, I'm afraid to be the first to be caught (and maybe it's not just paranoia), sometimes it seems to me that there is no greater loser in the world than me, this is ridiculous. What to do?
Are you in the US too? My payments were also rejected.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
No i'am not from US.

I know that the delivery was successful and fast in US but I didn't find any information about my country and A didn't answer anything when I asked him how safe it is (probably he also has no information about my country).

T

tootired

Apr 17, 2019
cash is an option if you trust him

• Wow
Reactions: Sick Boy
T

tootired

Apr 17, 2019
i was sure that was one the the methods i saw whem i read about it in the PPeH

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
How can you pay him cash though? It can be stolen if mailed. Will he allow direct bank transfers?
No way he would be already in jail.

You can pm me. I can explain you everything you need.
Basicly first you creat a account on blockchain.com than you scan your id and uploaded there now your limits are raised now you enter the amount of 550 usd inside and pay over credit card or bank transfer

Reactions: Maria M
T

tootired

Apr 17, 2019
has anyone heard from a ? i sent an email to the first one and haven't recieved a reply ...it's been 4-5 days..
and while i never used him , i have used cash in the mail many times for other substances and never had a problem

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Basicly first you creat a account on blockchain.com than you scan your id and uploaded there now your limits are raised now you enter the amount of 550 usd inside and pay over credit card or bank transfer

I worry about anonymity - is it possible without sending them my id scan? I registered on blockchain.com but haven't sent them yet my id scan. I read about buying bitcoins using the site localbitcoins - is there a big risk to be scammed? I'dont have any credit cards or bank accounts (seems this is the main problem for me), I have not used them before.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I worry about anonymity - is it possible without sending them my id scan? I registered on blockchain.com but haven't sent them yet my id scan. I read about buying bitcoins using the site localbitcoins - is there a big risk to be scammed? I'dont have any credit cards or bank accounts (seems this is the main problem for me), I have not used them before.
They don't link transactions to your id. Your safe. The real problem is that you don't have a bank account. The thing with localbitcoins id you need check seller ratings if you want buy bitcoins

Reactions: ArtVandelay and Alan James
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019

You have to go in person to a western union or moneygram location and pay cash. Online transactions to mexico are always cancelled because of fraud. They're worried that you'll cancel the transaction later.

M

Maria M

Mar 30, 2019
You have to go in person to a western union or moneygram location and pay cash. Online transactions to mexico are always cancelled because of fraud. They're worried that you'll cancel the transaction later.
I started the process online with WU and selected pay cash in store; however, my transaction was still cancelled.

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
No way he would be already in jail.

You can pm me. I can explain you everything you need.
I verified my ID on blockchain but I still have a limit of £320. I have to wait 7 days until I can buy more BTC

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
He sometimes accepts Paypal, although you wouldn't have the anonymity you get with Bitcoin. You could purchase a prepaid card to use on your account.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I started the process online with WU and selected pay cash in store; however, my transaction was still cancelled.

Are you from Spain? I'm from Portugal

seems Western Union is impossible?

I don't understand anything about Bitcoin and all the checks for safety make it even worse.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I do not know how to buy bitcoins without having any credit cards or bank accounts (I do not have electronic money at all). I don't have credit cards because I did not need them and all my life i lived in complete poverty. And even if I had them there is a law here that limits an anonymous transfer to $ 300 max per person (they asking for the documents, recipient's details and the purpose of the transfer).

Why is it impossible to just go to an ATM or, for example, a bank and change cash for bitcoin? I hate this goddamn country, myself and this money transfer system. We all live in a concentration camp worse than in the Orwell's book "1984" (it's just hidden)

Last edited: