• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I just can't cope continue working (I haven't for 5 years). I can't make any benefit to the society. It will be cheaper for them to let me die.
I can do it myself, but ... This should be a normal procedure. Made with safety for yourself and others. Without make dirt anywhere and make a surprise to any. Also to avoid you going rotten. No more money for help from the state. They would save money. I've been like this for more than thirteen years. I'm not going to change my mind.
I would like to be accompanied. At least seeing a smiling face before death. I lived alone, without any contact with people. But in the final step I would like to say something nice to anyone behind me, and wait to end my life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and Jen Erik
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
One word: MONEY

You're a potential source of money. That's it. No matter where the money comes from. You need something to eat, good for economy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019

You're a potential source of money. That's it. No matter where the money comes from. You need something to eat, good for economy.
If the slaves suicided, who would make the work done? Religion solved that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and chrijo
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I just can't cope continue working (I haven't for 5 years). I can't make any benefit to the society. It will be cheaper for them to let me die.
I can do it myself, but ... This should be a normal procedure. Made with safety for yourself and others. Without make dirt anywhere and make a surprise to any. Also to avoid you going rotten. No more money for help from the state. They would save money. I've been like this for more than thirteen years. I'm not going to change my mind.
I would like to be accompanied. At least seeing a smiling face before death. I lived alone, without any contact with people. But in the final step I would like to say something nice to anyone behind me, and wait to end my life.
I'm in a similar position, and feel just like you do. It really is a shame, because I'd much rather ctb and have the money I get from disability go somewhere else where it can be put to better use.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, chrijo and Roberto
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
In a way the state does euthanize just not humanely lol! The state will allow u to become homeless, impoverished, and jail you for it, let u die in jail, deaths in prison are probably massively under reported.
Euthanasia that is carried out through the state might actually be dangerous. I saw a video that isn't easy to find but they talk about the dark side of legalizing euthanasia. When you give this power to the state it's not necessarily going to be like people think. If euthanasia was done in private sector without government involvement it might be truly humane and carefully carried out so that vulnerable people are not harmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrijo and Roberto
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
If the slaves suicided, who would make the work done? Religion solved that.
Living people are good resources. Even if you end up in a hospital with permanent brain damage - good for economy. They call it "humanity" and robbing your family. This world is fucked up :-(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
In a way the state does euthanize just not humanely lol! The state will allow u to become homeless, impoverished, and jail you for it, let u die in jail, deaths in prison are probably massively under reported.
Euthanasia that is carried out through the state might actually be dangerous. I saw a video that isn't easy to find but they talk about the dark side of legalizing euthanasia. When you give this power to the state it's not necessarily going to be like people think. If euthanasia was done in private sector without government involvement it might be truly humane and carefully carried out so that innocent people are not harmed.
My ex-friends would believe that was my intention. They know me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019

Maybe I should ctb by fasting like the Jains do. If I could pull it off, it would be a double "fuck you" to our corporate overlords.

Reactions: chrijo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Roberto