• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I can't believe this, I can't believe this, I can't believe this, I can't believe this, I can't believe this I can't believe this I can't believe this I can't believe this
I'm having a nervous breakdown I just can't believe this is my life,
How did I get here, how did I get to this point in my life? I had a good life I had good memories but everytime I tried to build something good in the last years, every time I found some happiness, it all came crashing down, every single time for the last years everytime somehow good starts to happen it all get shattered and it can't completely shattered my heart. Like what the fuck did I do to deserve this, agony, it's pure torture, every breath I take hurts me more and more, the pain is unbearable and just when I say the pain can't get any worse it dies. I didn't know that it was possible to feel so much pain, that this kind of pain even existed. I can't say that I'm the best person in the world but I've always tried to be kind to everyone and thought I had a good heart but for some reason, my fate is this, this hell. Nobody deserves this kind of pain and the worst part is that this kind of pain usually happens to the best of us. It's just so unfair. I'm feeling so many emotions, sadness, loneliness, anger, desperation and of course hopeless. I'm so sad I'm bawling now and I haven't cried in a long time, my tears had all dried up. I'm sorry for the rant I'm just so sad

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hana桜⚘, blacksand, thewalkingdread and 11 others
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I felt like I could have written this. Every single word. I feel you..

• Love
Reactions: agony1996, Roseate, Daryl72 and 2 others
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I'm sorry I have been going thru exactly this for the past few years and I wish I had the words to make it all better 😭

• Aww..
Reactions: agony1996
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
I understand your pain and agony, I also can't believe that my life is ending. When I was independent I made many mistakes that cost me independence that will never return. It's too late now, the only thing left to do is finish this life in a peaceful way, I hope so... I wish I could press a button and it would all be over right now.

• Love
Reactions: Daryl72 and annointed_towers
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I felt like I could have written this. Every single word. I feel you..
It's awful torture, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, it's true I wouldn't
You are not alone
I understand your pain and agony, I also can't believe that my life is ending. When I was independent I made many mistakes that cost me independence that will never return. It's too late now, the only thing left to do is finish this life in a peaceful way, I hope so... I wish I could press a button and it would all be over right now.
II wish wishes came true… I'm sorry you are suffering the same torture

Last edited:
Z

zzld

Oct 29, 2021
Uhg, I know.

Thinking about anyone else in bed at night going through the same things… breaks my heart more.

Waiting to die- begging to die.

• Hugs
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think a lot of us didn't know some kind of worse pain existed until we were immersed in it. I think it's similar to those that keep saying "life is good" . maybe only when they become immersed in unbearable pain they never knew existed then they might say ok we were wrong you have a right to have guaranteed suicide methods available you a have a right to say "life is bad" .

believe me a clickbait youtube video or eating a sandwich the "enjoyable" things are not worth the worst kind of pain not by a long shot. life is bad

"go enjooooyyyy yourself " " live life" they say

fuck enjoyment fuck life . i want non-existence

Last edited:
Reactions: Roadrunner
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I think a lot of us didn't know some kind of worse pain existed until we were immersed in it. I think it's similar to those that keep saying "life is good" . maybe only when they become immersed in unbearable pain they never knew existed then they might say ok we were wrong you have a right to have guaranteed suicide methods available you a have a right to say "life is bad" .

believe me a clickbait youtube video or eating a sandwich the "enjoyable" things are not worth the worst kind of pain not by a long shot. life is bad

"go enjooooyyyy yourself " " live life" they say

fuck enjoyment fuck life . i want non-existence
You managed to make me laugh with your anger outburst as well… thank you for the tiny moment 👍

Reactions: Roadrunner and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so cruel and terrible how people suffer so immensley all through no fault of their own, I'm sorry you are in such agony, to me existence truly is so hellish. But anyway best wishes.