All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Where is the empathy blindfold, empathy earplugs, empathy wheelchair?

Where is the empathy staying up for 20 hours so you can fall asleep instantly and not have to listen to endless ringing alone in a dark room?

Where is the empathy waking up in a hospital bed seeing all your future plans fall apart in the course of a few hours?

So on, so forth.

You willingly did this to yourself for shit they didn't ask for.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, LakatosDiogenesz and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I don't think I understand? What is the empathy belly? Are you talking about empathy ability?

Last edited:
Reactions: Scribble Fan and LastFlowers
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I watched a tv show in which a woman used an empathy belly so as to be able to attend some pregnant women meetings.
She had no friends and decided that doing this would help her. (then they found out she was lying and ended up all alone lol)

I'm not sure everywomen uses it for the same reason but I bet it's one of them at least.

Reactions: TooConscious
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I watched a tv show in which a woman used an empathy belly so as to be able to attend some pregnant women meetings.
She had no friends and decided that doing this would help her. (then they found out she was lying and ended up all alone lol)

I'm not sure everywomen uses it for the same reason but I bet it's one of them at least.
Wtf is this? Can you help me? I have never heard of this before, lol

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Scribble Fan, Weary Soul and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wtf is this? Can you help me? I have never heard of this before, lol

Haha it's basically a fake belly so that women (or men lol) can pretend to be pregnant. Here's a pic:

Screenshot 47

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Americans figured out a new inovative way to get that for free and permanently, it's called being a fat fuck.

• Wow
Reactions: poisonedminds and Weary Soul
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Haha it's basically a fake belly so that women (or men lol) can pretend to be pregnant. Here's a pic:

View attachment 69575
Oh right i forgot about those! Guys will wear them so they know what the mom to be is going through and so they can empathise and be of more help considering they understand better. (How it works exactly no idea) but the thread makes a lot more sense now lol.

Yeah, ive wondered about ways to bring whats in my brain to the outside so people can understand better but im still lost on that one lol. You can find some videos on youtube though. The ones i remember watching is schizo and ocd.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I had no idea what an "empathy belly" was either. Now, if there was an empathy brain, well, my ex really needs one of those. Ha!

@Bootleg Astolfo was your comment (the one quoted below) directed at every single American? Cause I am American, and I am very underweight. Extremely rude comment frankly, especially as there may be American's here who are overweight.. js.
Americans figured out a new inovative way to get that for free and permanently, it's called being a fat fuck.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I had no idea what an "empathy belly" was either. Now, if there was an empathy brain, well, my ex really needs one of those. Ha!

@Bootleg Astolfo was your comment (the one quoted below) directed at every single American? Cause I am American, and I am very underweight. Extremely rude comment frankly, especially as there may be American's here who are overweight.. js.
I'll take by your complete lack of humor that you're an american with german ancestry.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I'll take by your complete lack of humor that you're an american with german ancestry.

My apologies @Bootleg Astolfo.

I had absolutely no idea you were joking when you called an entire continent of people "fat fucks."

Your comment did seem a bit odd in consideration of your reaction score relative to your # of posts.

And, ummm, are you psychic?

O.O

I AM American with German ancestry, along with French, Italian, Scandinavian, Irish, Scottish, English, South American, and I can't remember what else off the top of my head (aka, American).

Personally, I was not concerned about your comment for me, but I was concerned for others here and who are reading here who may be sensitive to their weight.

Also, despite my having a pretty good sense of humor, I do not think calling people "fat fucks," is humorous in the slightest. Course, that could just be me.

Something to consider maybe? Those who read here, especially those who really dislike this site, might use your words as more ammunition against the site not realizing that what you wrote was intended as a "joke."

Have a good one!

Reactions: Scribble Fan
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
If people felt empathy they wouldn't get pregnant.

Reactions: ihatemen420