L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i live very miserable and im only in my early 20s imagine if i live during my 30s and 40s my death is inevitable i know my life will not get better the next years will not be better for me

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, it's_all_a_game, ExhaustedExistence and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The notion that I have to live through the next decades is a joke. The last years were horrendous and poverty is pretty unescapable. I am sure too suicide awaits me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BottomlessPit, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm a young person too and it fills me with dread the thought of living for decades. Life is pretty pointless anyway, so all suffering we go through is pretty much for the sake of it.
I guess we survive as that is what our brains are wired to do, if we try to ctb our survival instinct is likely to kick in and it makes it hard to go through with it. I guess it is the way humans have evolved. It fills me with dread knowing if I wanted a way out I would have to do it on my own as we are denied a right to die where I live.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BottomlessPit and Dead Meat
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Every year will suck for me 2022 2023 2030 i just want to end it
dont believe in lies nothing good will ever happen to me my life always sucked im getting worse everyday

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, ExhaustedExistence and Dead Meat
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
The only reason why I survive is fear. Fear of pain and unknown.

Yeah, every single year will be just worse and worse. Nothing will change in a good way.

Reactions: Passersby and yive
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
The 20s are supposed to be the best years of our life, and it makes sense. As we get older our health deteriorates inevitably and everything becomes harder. So if we already hate our life now, just imagine how bad it will be when we're older. It only gets worse.

Reactions: Passersby, FuneralCry, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
My mom is over a half-century old. I sure don't want to be on this shitty blue rock for over fifty years.

Reactions: BottomlessPit and FuneralCry
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
The 20s are supposed to be the best years of our life, and it makes sense. As we get older our health deteriorates inevitably and everything becomes harder. So if we already hate our life now, just imagine how bad it will be when we're older. It only gets worse.
you've hit the nail right in the head. i often think about it. "surviving at any cost" is such a stupid idea

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and BottomlessPit
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're really young but I can relate.

I can only tell you that I've been suicidal since I was 12 and I'm 33 now. I can't believe I've managed to still be part of this world. Lots of things, such as my weight, have got much worse but some others have improved. I used to be broke and now I have some money.

Yet, I'm suicidal and I dunno how longer I'll be able to exist.

Anyway, whatever happens, I hope things get better for you somehow.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence