• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Oh definitely. There's definitely some ToS being broken. Though it would be cool to have one, it's unfortunately unrealistic given how vulnurable discord servers can be.

Reactions: Forveleth and hot
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I saw that there is a discord server, but I don't know if it's official.
But I guess it doesn't make much of a difference.

Reactions: hot
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Some users have their own server

We have chatrooms btw

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot đź«–
Apr 6, 2024
FYI such rooms get infiltrated by police and activists because in the end links get shared indiscriminately. Said groups have then had to be shut or stripped down.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Personally, I don't want to use my normal discord that my irl friends know and have it linked there. Discord doesn't have profile hot swapping afaik

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
Personally, I don't want to use my normal discord that my irl friends know and have it linked there. Discord doesn't have profile hot swapping afaik
if you mean account switching, it does

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
Doesn't discord have it own rules and restriction. If they wanted to close down the server they would. Not to mention all the data discord would collect about every user. If feds or a outsider join report or get a government to look at the discord not telling how far they would go.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Even if Ss could I would not recommend it. Discord is a very bad app. that is poorly managed.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
yeah, we have some unofficial ss servers and telegram ones. but discord is very hard to mod (ignoring the security and privacy policies in there are shit), also people infiltrating isnt good.