E

Eternal Distancing

Jul 16, 2020
Hi everyone…

I'm curious why SN gets more interest and discussion here than fentanyl? Is it because SN has been experimented with, tested, and documented? The effectiveness of fentanyl seems on par with what we know about SN without the detailed regimen. Also without the added hassle of finding meto and enduring stomach pain, nausea, awful taste and vomiting.

What haven't I considered?

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, toshiyuki22 and Lydia12
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
sn easier to get than fentanyl

Reactions: Alisalyx, strawb12, swaraj and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
its suppose to be easier to get because its used for curing meats (which literally anyone can do. even i have a meat grinder and can make my own). but with it being taken off the shelves maybe it will become more like N and something will take its place

E

Eternal Distancing

Jul 16, 2020
sn easier to get than fentanyl
If fentanyl were just as accessible as sn, do you think it would be preferable among most people here if they had a choice of fentanyl over sn?
its suppose to be easier to get because its used for curing meats (which literally anyone can do. even i have a meat grinder and can make my own). but with it being taken off the shelves maybe it will become more like N and something will take its place
I remember a time when sn was easier to get. Many members report sn becoming more difficult to get. I can't speak to what is accurate because I'm still holding on to my sn which I fear is approaching the end of its shelf life. I will not be taking it without testing it first.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
If fentanyl were just as accessible as sn, do you think it would be preferable among most people here if they had a choice of fentanyl over sn?

I remember a time when sn was easier to get. Many members report sn becoming more difficult to get. I can't speak to what is accurate because I'm still holding on to my sn which I fear is approaching the end of its shelf life. I will not be taking it without testing it first.
Absolutely. Fent is by far superior to SN, but it's illegal and hard to find.

G

GoForDeath

Oct 7, 2021
Hi everyone…

I'm curious why SN gets more interest and discussion here than fentanyl? Is it because SN has been experimented with, tested, and documented? The effectiveness of fentanyl seems on par with what we know about SN without the detailed regimen. Also without the added hassle of finding meto and enduring stomach pain, nausea, awful taste and vomiting.

I want to get fentanyl myself, but don't want to deal with any illegal shit

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
E

Eternal Distancing

Jul 16, 2020
Absolutely. Fent is by far superior to SN, but it's illegal and hard to find.
Maybe I'm being misled when I read MSM news reporting about fentanyl overdoses. Living next to a major metropolitan city that has drug-friendly policies is making me believe I can just travel to the dilapidated part of town and find the answer to my problems.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, hopeisdead and fastFWD
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
With products that have fent in them on the dark web, you just don't know what you're getting strength wise

Reactions: Nullm, katagiri83 and Lawliet
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
as folks have said before, SN is easier to acquire and with fent, you never know what you're getting. fent is extremely popular here and set to take over the popularity of meth as it's so much more potent. it's also incredibly lethal so people don't know how to dose it correctly. i would chose fent over SN if i knew what i was getting would kill me. i don't know what a fent death is like though, and that's scary to me.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

If it's been sitting on opened it's probably still good no matter if it's past the shelf life or not.

N

NEARLYTime

Sep 13, 2022

I remember a time when sn was easier to get. Many members report sn becoming more difficult to get. I can't speak to what is accurate because I'm still holding on to my sn which I fear is approaching the end of its shelf life. I wCarfentanilill not be taking it without testing it first.
I think Carfentanil is thousands of times more powerful than fentanyl - a tiny bit of that and you'd be dead as fuck

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow and fastFWD
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Dunno where the heck I'd get fentanyl.

home

home

Sep 10, 2022
I mean unless you know a way to get high purity fent thats easier than sn and online pharmacies for benzos and meto

E

Eternal Distancing

Jul 16, 2020
With products that have fent in them on the dark web, you just don't know what you're getting strength wise
True… I didn't consider how hard it would be to get from a reliable source.

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Availability definitely. If fent was as readily available as SN we probably wouldn't even talk about SN🤣

Reactions: Al0neAlwayz and Eternal Distancing
rainysummer

rainysummer

x.x
Aug 23, 2022
availability for sure although for me personally even though I could get fent if i wanted to i wont bc with sn im much less likely to be brain damaged if i fail

Reactions: deathissosad and Snatsbats
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
In some book on suicide methods I read that opiates are not that reliable and in case of failure can leave you brain damaged. SN is pretty reliable and in case of failure there are high chances that you will survive without scratch.

allblackallwhite

allblackallwhite

Sep 4, 2022
Pretty sure I OD'd on fent last night. I drank a few shots and did a shitty iv, it was my first time and I sucked at it. I was projectile vomiting half the night, slept for about 12 hours in between, then have been unable to eat or drink anything all day today without throwing it up. I'm about 30ish hours later and still feel like shit. It's been pretty horrible actually.

I'm not doing that again. It was more spur of the moment. Next one will be a blissful shot with my COGen going like my original plan. Fall asleep and never wake up.

• Informative
Reactions: PArazi
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This is the main problem with F and H. There are tests you can buy to check for presence, but not potency. Although, since F is synthetic and cheap to make, I can't imagine it really being cut with baking soda to stretch it (like is done with H). Actually, F is used to cut H since it's so much cheaper and more potent.
i don't know what a fent death is like though, and that's scary to me.
From my research, if you inject into a large vein like the basilic, many people die before they can remove the syringe from their arm. Definitely the fastest chemical death I have found.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and jodes2
Thesouthsoul

Thesouthsoul

Sep 15, 2022
I can get Fent ampouls 0.5 mg/10 ml, but I don't have any medical knowledge, I'd love to know how to Od with it.

LucieInTheDark

LucieInTheDark

Menhera girl
Aug 3, 2021
as folks have said before, SN is easier to acquire and with fent, you never know what you're getting. fent is extremely popular here and set to take over the popularity of meth as it's so much more potent. it's also incredibly lethal so people don't know how to dose it correctly. i would chose fent over SN if i knew what i was getting would kill me. i don't know what a fent death is like though, and that's scary to me.
The other day I nodded out on tramadol+ativan so I can give you an idea how a supposed death from opioid overdose might pan out: you feel really nice and comfortable, your breath slows down and you have the overwhelming urge to sleep. When you drift off to sleep your respiratory depression probably caused you to stop breathing. If you're lucky this means you're enjoying a nice sleep and you're never going to wake up again

Reactions: nolifezzz
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Fentanyl is much more effective but some people have gotten up to life in prison for deal fentanyl, and you can legally acquire sn. The average prison sentence for dealing fentanyl in the u.s. is seven years but if someone you deal it to dies from it that's where you can get ujp to life in prison. I am pretty sure people go to prisons for tryng to buy fentanyl, but I can't find the average sentence at this time.

L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
Hi everyone…

don't know fetanyl

P

pinemarten

Aug 18, 2023
Availability aside, fentanyl is putting first responders / whoever finds you at way, way more risk than a tub of SN that probably has a fire diamond label and looks like it's walked out of a chemistry lab. With fentanyl you'd really have to consider who was going to find your body and whatever is left around you. You don't want someone touching that stuff thinking it's coke then touching their mouth / nose / eyes or trying to give you mouth-to-mouth with residue around your nostrils or they could quite easily die. First responders may be gloved up but a family member or loved one finding you is probably only going to be frantic and thinking about your slumped form, not powder residue nearby.

Reactions: heavyeyes
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's illegal for a start. How would you know how much to use? How would you know the purity of what you had? I doubt drug dealers are keen on selling lethal quantities of the drug- that would attract more police attention plus- they want regular clients- not corpses. I guess it would be possible to buy in small quantities and build a stash up but there's surely more risk of getting caught that way. Plus, unless you're into drugs normally, I doubt everyone would know where to start looking for them.

Reactions: heavyeyes
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Fentanyl isn't the de facto thing anymore, it's even prohibited to be sold on any darknets.

What's not illegal and and plentiflully available heard them more stronger, lethal and narcan immune analogs Metoetazine, Isometoetazine, ..... And so forth. The analogs are not considered illegal analogs because they are completely different animal so structurally different that they're a headache to classify. I died by one of those analogs a few years ago. It was easy to order on the DN and dirt cheap too with no legal risk or liability that your question makes me wonder ...

What is preventing people from getting these 5,000x times stronger than fent analogs?

You don't even need a VPN, Tor or any of that stuff.... It's all built into the the Tails or Kodachi OS

Just get a Flash drive, download Kodachi iso file, and Flash it to a thumb drive or flash drive using Etcher or Rufus.

That's it! Kodachi has a built-in VPN, PGP encryption decryption tools and billions of other security apps. Just launch Tor and get a valid Dark Net Market link from Dark.Fail, Tor.taxi for the famous underground forum Dread.

Create an account Bohemia is my favorite, and then buy.

What's this whole scare about the legality of it? There's millions of users and people are afraid that the DEA is going to spend 10 million dollars into an investigation into some random person that suicidal to track them down and indict them?

I've been ordering stuff from the dark net for decades now, and none nothing that I've ordered has ever been seized by law enforcement. But if you're afraid, that's what they'll do they'll just seize the package and you'll get what's called a "love letter" in the mail.

If you really want to die peacefully and painlessly in a bliss of euphoric explosion you're going to have to jump through if you hoops.

Nobody's going to spoon feed you a quick and easy death, although there's dozens hundreds of tutorials and a lot of people willing to help out with technical stuff.

What would prevent one from jumping through those hoops? Hmm

• Informative
Reactions: k1w1, deepblack, ABSOLUTION and 2 others
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I think people here saying that availability and sourcing clearly don't have a lot of street-life experience. If you're sheltered, you may think that's the case. For me, I can drive 20-30 minutes in any direction to some shitty towns and ask for heroin or fent, and either way I'll probably end up with fent, and die. If it doesn't happen the first time, chances are it'll work within 5 tries. Think of the shittiest area you know, with homeless and bums, that's where it's at. Idk why people think it's so hard to source. That's nonsense.

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I think people here saying that availability and sourcing clearly don't have a lot of street-life experience. If you're sheltered, you may think that's the case. For me, I can drive 20-30 minutes in any direction to some shitty towns and ask for heroin or fent, and either way I'll probably end up with fent, and die. If it doesn't happen the first time, chances are it'll work within 5 tries. Think of the shittiest area you know, with homeless and bums, that's where it's at. Idk why people think it's so hard to source. That's nonsense.
Yes, but SN can be ordered from the comfort of your own home, without having to experience the fear of the 'shittiest area you know.' Additionally, SN is a legal substance, which creates more ease of mind.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 8975