• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
why should anyone be allowed to play russian roulette with your life yet thats what our parents do by bring us here at any moment we can be injured with a debilitating conidition if our parents really cared they would see that life is inherently dangerous not fit for purpose with chance of successfully lived lifetime very slim and decided againt having children here in this hellhole but instead you get forced into a existance that is inherently shit in a shitty world enslaved in awful shit where just about anything can happen to you who it thier right mind would sign up to a lifetime where all you do is suffer and for what to be nothing in the end or to go through it all over again in another lifetime, this is definition of maddness and insanity

lifes a gamble with terrible odds with chances of succeeding here very slim for the vast majiorty

i wouldent put myself through this yet my parents did
the struggle the pain never stops
living life on a edge
left to my own device i got into a crises

life should outlawed banned made illegal because its criminal(evil)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, sserafim, Immensevoid and 12 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do see your point and agree with it. I would never bring children into this world. I think it's cruel to do so. (Most especially someone like me.)

I suppose some people are just horny and careless. Others are blinded by love and biology maybe. I guess other people don't have awful lives- so it doesn't even occur to them that their children might. I think my parents fall into this category. Things looked fairly ok until three years after my birth, when they all went to shit!

I can't honestly get my head around why- if your life is already bad that you would bring a child to share in it but I guess every situation is different.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
And now with Covid (it is still trhere and will be here for decades), disabilities from it (more than 145-150 millions with Long Covid and counting , every day), vaxx injuries etc... it is the worst idea ever!!!!

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, neoyokio and Per Ardua Ad Astra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
They simply shouldn't be. It's a disgusting and tragic thing to continue to procreate and inflict this life onto other beings, continuing the cycle of meaningless and endless suffering that exists all for no reason and serves no benefits. It's undeniable that life itself is the true problem as existing just leads to unnecessary harm and torture being experienced that there was never a need for in the first place. There are no disadvantages to never existing after all, in fact that is objectively the most ideal scenario, that is undeniable.

Nothing could ever make it seem reasonable or justifiable bringing life here, yet people sadly do. Us humans all have to pay the price because of the selfish decisions of others, it's a punishment to be trapped in this world where the only way to be free involves such struggle.

Reactions: sserafim, LastFlowers and yive
S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
The vast majority of people who are born without any mental illnesses or disability in well-off countries lead lives that seem incredibly rich and happy to me. I think a life like that is truly a gift.

Reactions: Chronicillness, rationaltake and Jarni
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
why should anyone be allowed to play russian roulette with your life yet thats what our parents do by bring us here at any moment we can be injured with a debilitating conidition if our parents really cared they would see that life is inherently dangerous not fit for purpose with chance of successfully lived lifetime very slim and decided againt having children here in this hellhole but instead you get forced into a existance that is inherently shit in a shitty world enslaved in awful shit where just about anything can happen to you who it thier right mind would sign up to a lifetime where all you do is suffer and for what to be nothing in the end or to go through it all over again in another lifetime, this is definition of maddness and insanity

lifes a gamble with terrible odds with chances of succeeding here very slim for the vast majiorty

living life on a edge

The worst part to me is, when you get a particularly shitty hand, they act like you're the one who loaded the gun.

Reactions: sserafim, No longer suicidalšŸ˜ and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

All so true. All we can do I suppose is be responsible for ourselves. We can't tell people not to have children but I suppose we can talk about our viewpoint and why we have it. It's selfish I know but I just feel an enormous sense of relief that I don't have offspring to worry about. I feel a deep swell of pity for children being brought into this world. Still- it's a lottery at the end of the day. Perhaps they'll be ok.

Reactions: neoyokio
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
The vast majority of people who are born without any mental illnesses or disability in well-off countries lead lives that seem incredibly rich and happy to me. I think a life like that is truly a gift.
The "vast majority"..?

..I would have to point out that disability and what you consider to be 'mental illness' are not the only avenues of suffering, just take a sample of folks from this site for example.
Nor is being in a well-off country (with or without the former issues) a guarantee for an incredibly rich or happy life, not even remotely.

You realize that lives which could be considered "gifts" are pretty much only a possibility at the expense of other people..to this degree or that.
Nobody lives without causing some sort of ripple effect or colliding in some way with another, they may not even care to realize the damage they do.
Humans don't have the option of living in their own distant and completely closed off universes, heavens, or hells, despite the fact of it very much feeling or seeming that way for some.

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and sserafim
S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
The "vast majority"..?

..I would have to point out that disability and what you consider to be 'mental illness' are not the only avenues of suffering, just take a sample of folks from this site for example.
Nor is being in a well-off country (with or without the former issues) a guarantee for an incredibly rich or happy life, not even remotely.

You realize that lives which could be considered "gifts" are pretty much only a possibility at the expense of other people..to this degree or that.
Nobody lives without causing some sort of ripple effect or colliding in some way with another, they may not even care to realize the damage they do.
Humans don't have the option of living in their own distant and completely closed off universes, heavens, or hells, despite the fact of it very much feeling or seeming that way for some.
What "I consider" to be mental illness? You may well think that you can be suicidal without being mentally ill but that doesn't mean that mental illness doesn't exist or doesn't ruin the lives of otherwise perfectly healthy functioning people.

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
"The vast majority of people who are born without any mental illnesses or disability in well-off countries lead lives that seem incredibly rich and happy to me."
This is not true, in my opinion. Sorry, it comes off like the typical "the grass is greener on the other side" belief. If what you said was true, people would not resign themselves to being stuck in jobs, marriages and relationships they don't like; or complain or be addicted to alcohol, etc. Human lives are characterized by striving- to survive and reproduce, mainly- and this striving is bounded and constrained by existential fears, primarily the fear of death. But when people are succeeding and overcoming challenges, it seems to them like they are winning and on a roll, until these feelings plateau and they are back to their everyday mundane challenges of work, family, maintenance, etc.

Average people in well-off countries are almost certainly doing better than poor people from 3rd world countries, but there is no guarantee that they are happier. They are just living more financially secure lives, but not necessarily lives with much less suffering. You have to be an uncommon, neurodivergent person, or a simple-minded person with a crude psychology (who lives for the thrill of going to the pub on the weekend) to live an incredibly rich and happy life.

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and sserafim
Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023

living life on a edge

I understand and agree but I would bring children into this world only if I am truly ready plus I can't adopt children but if I could I would give them a wonderful life.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
People have children because it is natural to them and they expect to have grandchildren. People procreate without thinking about the consequences. It is no wonder that our planet is overpopulated when most people behave this way. Only the best pets are used for breeding but many humans pass on bad genetics when they procreate - then parents should not expect their offspring to cope with school, work and the harsh demands of society. Then life becomes a difficult Russian roulette.

Reactions: Darkover and sserafim