IMG-20180706-WA0002.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
This seems much simpler than constructing an exit bag, albeit more expensive. Am I missing something here? Is there a reason a respirator mask is not recommended in the PPH?

A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
Air mask or airline respirator is more expensive and more difficult than the exit bag

A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
But airline respirator or air mask or military gas mask with hose is much more reliable and stable

Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
Is there a reason a respirator mask is not recommended in the PPH?

Hi, this is what the Peaceful Pill Handbook says about using face masks with the inert gas method (from the FAQ section of the inert gas chapter):

npDdGeE.png

Hope this helps you. :)

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting and Smilla
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Hi, this is what the Peaceful Pill Handbook says about using face masks with the inert gas method (from the FAQ section of the inert gas chapter):

npDdGeE.png

Hope this helps you. :)

Ah, so I was missing something. I wasn't aware that a loss of consciousness could affect facial musculature to such an extent that it would disrupt the seal of a respirator mask.

Very helpful, many thanks. I will have go weigh up whether to take the risk.

Reactions: Alysia
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Although the case studies of fatal industrial accidents seem to suggest that it could still be a lethal option.

Reactions: Ssname
Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
Although the case studies of fatal industrial accidents seem to suggest that it could still be a lethal option.
It does indeed seem like it's very much possible, just likely risky and requiring, perhaps, very careful preparation. At the end of the day it might very well be better to go with what is tried and tested and recommended. You can find a tutorial video on the resources sticky thread (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/) ("Doing it with Chiï - Making an Exit Bag") for how to construct a simple, yet Exit-recommended, exit bag. Might, at the end of the day, be much less hassle than trying to figure out how to make the face mask method reliable, and still not being completely sure.

Hope all this helps you weigh the pros and cons to make an informed decision. :)

R

Rashad

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone happen to know of any us suppiers who sell the gas in 400 liters the ones I'm seeing are smaller. And it looks like exit International you have to be 55 and they require you to send a picture of your id

ineedtojackit

ineedtojackit

Jul 5, 2018
This is my method of choice and I have the equipment but some factors I feel are that people are afraid of having a bag over their heads in their final moments. Also many inert gasses are diluted these days so you might have a hard time finding pure gas like the Nitrogen that MaxDog Brewery supplies. There is also the risk of brain damage if not done correctly and possible risk of panic when you feel you are dying on top of unconsciously ripping the bag off which could pose a problem. People also mention cost which doesn't make much sense to me as most suicide methods although expensive are still purchasable to many, sure it may cost hundreds but what are you saving money for? The afterlife?

Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone happen to know of any us suppiers who sell the gas in 400 liters the ones I'm seeing are smaller. And it looks like exit International you have to be 55 and they require you to send a picture of your id
https://store.cyberweld.com/shielgascyl22.html
This is the US product referenced in the Peaceful Pill Handbook, it has 500 liters of nitrogen at 99.8% purity. It should be able to be delivered straight to your door.

You could also look up welding supply stores / industrial gas suppliers in your state/area and have a look at what they have in store/checking their website. Welding supply stores often have at least argon and nitrogen I believe, could very well have helium as well. Or you could purchase an empty canister (offline or online) and have it filled at a local gas supplier. Just make sure you are getting pure inert gas with no air, carbon dioxide or other non-inert gases mixed in. Many ways to go about getting your kit. :)

Reactions: Rashad
R

Rashad

Jul 4, 2018
https://store.cyberweld.com/shielgascyl22.html
This is the US product referenced in the Peaceful Pill Handbook, it has 500 liters of nitrogen at 99.8% purity. It should be able to be delivered straight to your door.

You could also look up welding supply stores / industrial gas suppliers in your state/area and have a look at what they have in store/checking their website. Welding supply stores often have at least argon and nitrogen I believe, could very well have helium as well. Or you could purchase an empty canister (offline or online) and have it filled at a local gas supplier. Just make sure you are getting pure inert gas with no air, carbon dioxide or other non-inert gases mixed in. Many ways to go about getting your kit. :)
Thanks so much

Reactions: Alysia
P

Peace Seeker

Aug 30, 2018
Hey guys, in need of some feedback. I've chosen inert gas as my exit strategy, and I had an idea. A physical side effect of cocaine is increased heart rate, and since this method works by displacing the oxygen within the body, I would assume combining the two would speed the process up. So, I was thinking of being on a cocaine high while making my exit, kinda killing two birds with one stone: feeling good as you go down, and speeding the process up. Can anybody tell me if mixing the cocaine and inert gas would have any physical side effects that I'm not aware of?

A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
Depriving your body of oxygen by inhaling an inert gas like nitrogen or helium is one of the methods of ctb euthanasia proponents recommend. It causes death by what is called environmental asphyxia – creating an environment, for example in a plastic bag over your head ('suicide' or 'exit' bag'), where the oxygen is replaced by your chosen gas. This results in the body being deprived oxygen (suffocation), but allegedly with no sensation of suffocation. You will then lose consciousness within seconds, supposedly without any greater amount of pain, and within minutes die.

The equipment required for this are cheap and easily obtainable. The bag can be made with materials you might already have in your home, while helium can be bought in stores selling party supplies. The method is also easy to carry out.

Why do I not see this method discussed more on this forum? Most of the people seem to want to use N. This substance is however both illegal and expensive to obtain. To those of you who have ruled out this method, what are your reasoning? And to those of you who have chosen this method and ruled out others, what are your reasoning?
in some point you start a convulsion then you can move the bag and end with brain injuries