C

Computer Blue

Jan 19, 2021
I while back I saw a video on Youtube with the same title as this thread. Just recently I saw another video with a quote from Nietzche that went - "We were heading to a degree of catastrophe from the start." The only way Neitzche found to calm his mind and stop dredging up the past was to engage in "Amor Fati" … Love fate. Anyway, I found a small amount of relief in these videos so I thought I would share them.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Blue Rose, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's really interesting.
I think humanity is chaos. We will ended up destroying each other in some hundred years.

Reactions: AE2021, Blue Rose, stygal and 1 other person
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Probably in the next 10 lol
people always say this stuff but nothing ends up happening. I think we already started destroying each other. just in a subtler way.

Reactions: lilac and mpnf
M

mayHeCurseUsAll

Nov 23, 2019
I think we have destroyed each other for centuries, all it takes is to believe documented history. There has always been senseless chaos and destruction as long as 'civilized' human beings have been around. It doesn't take much to predict something of this sort will happen again, in fact the odds make it feel inevitable.

Reactions: AE2021 and WatermelonMel
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
people always say this stuff but nothing ends up happening. I think we already started destroying each other. just in a subtler way.
True, I usually don't believe it but after everything that happened in 2020 it feels like anything can happen at any time. I'll be long gone before anything happens anyway.

C

Computer Blue

Jan 19, 2021
Oops, it seems I wasn't very clear … a lesson for me. The point in both videos was regarding catastrophe in our personal lives. By being born, we were destined for a degree of catastrophe in our own lives. There seems to be a number of ways this could be interpreted for members of this forum to perhaps feel a tad better about their circumstances.

Reactions: killedbypsychiatry
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Oops, it seems I wasn't very clear … a lesson for me. The point in both videos was regarding catastrophe in our personal lives. By being born, we were destined for a degree of catastrophe in our own lives. There seems to be a number of ways this could be interpreted for members of this forum to perhaps feel a tad better about their circumstances.
Thanks for sharing I'll look for the video. A catastrophe ruined my life and these type of videos helps me.