UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
One thing I've been the most insecure about most of my life is my looks, and radial identity. As my name implies, I am an ugly mutt. I'm mixed race so I have never really had any identity and I look subhuman as well. I've always tried to tell myself I look good and be as confident as I can be, but it gets so hard when people always try to diminish my worth as a human because I'm mixed.

so many people online and from here hate race mixing for reasons I can't understand, and for some reason they take it out on me. I literally did not chose to be born or to be born this way, so why must I be tormented for the way I am?? why can't people just leave people like me alone and not make us feel like shit about ourselves over something we can't control? and just because I'm not a sexy male model doesn't mean race mixing fucks up the way you look. there are ugly people of all races and I just happened to get unlucky and be an ugly fuck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: itsamadworld, mediocre, BlackPoppet and 11 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
racism is a tricky one and one I will not get into a debate of, but mixed race I have to say are often the most beautiful people out there inside and out, I know a girl she's only in her late teens, and she is fucking amazing, mum is white, dad is black, she has experienced life from both sides of the coin, and from it her mindset I have so much respect for.

As for just ugliness with no race involved, beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, there is no right or wrong, every ones ideals are different, but that is surface beauty, I did not know you were mixed race until this post, you have mailed me I intend to mail you back, the color of your skin makes no difference when it comes to view points and opinions, as the saying goes, they are like ass holes, we all have one. Sadly some assholes cover peoples whole being, its those we have to just ignore and focus on those who care enough to give and show us kindness and nothing more.
I won't sit and say don't call yourself ugly, as ones own perception of oneself is so different to that of another, just hold your head high and say fuck society and those that hate on you.
You are way better then them in every damned way

• Love
Reactions: BFishy, mediocre, Sensei and 1 other person
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
racism is a tricky one and one I will not get into a debate of, but mixed race I have to say are often the most beautiful people out there inside and out, I know a girl she's only in her late teens, and she is fucking amazing, mum is white, dad is black, she has experienced life from both sides of the coin, and from it her mindset I have so much respect for.

As for just ugliness with no race involved, beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, there is no right or wrong, every ones ideals are different, but that is surface beauty, I did not know you were mixed race until this post, you have mailed me I intend to mail you back, the color of your skin makes no difference when it comes to view points and opinions, as the saying goes, they are like ass holes, we all have one. Sadly some assholes cover peoples whole being, its those we have to just ignore and focus on those who care enough to give and show us kindness and nothing more.
I won't sit and say don't call yourself ugly, as ones own perception of oneself is so different to that of another, just hold your head high and say fuck society and those that hate on you.
You are way better then them in every damned way
thank you, you really helped make my day a little better. I guess i need to focus on myself more and not so much what other people say, besides the positives of course.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre and Sensei
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
thank you, you really helped make my day a little better. I guess i need to focus on myself more and not so much what other people say, besides the positives of course.

Its so hard, I live with so much self loathing its crazy, they say you can get 99 positive comments and 1 negative, yet our stupid brains will focus soley on the negative and not the over riding positive, I believe its about changing our own mindset, tbh for myself personally its not something I am interested in, but with yourself, maybe its worth looking into,
I do not know what drives you to this forum, but what ever it is, right focus on you, and dealing with you, and fuck the haters

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, UglyMutt and Lost in a Dream
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
I don't use many words here.. But @UglyMutt Your post made me feel sad :aw: Then angry :angry: This is what we have become.

I'm so sorry ;-; This is happening to you & you are right, it does happen here. You would think the ones here would know better. It's a form of superiority, judgement, sport for some, and Power. It's about being a bully and a troll.

@Soulless_Angel You are right, One little nasty, sarcastic, mean, comment hurts. We are all wounded.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Blue Starz and UglyMutt
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
@Soulless_Angel You are right, One little nasty, sarcastic, mean, comment hurts. We are all wounded.

its why I hate people, bar 95% of the people on this forum...

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
One thing I've been the most insecure about most of my life is my looks, and radial identity. As my name implies, I am an ugly mutt. I'm mixed race so I have never really had any identity and I look subhuman as well. I've always tried to tell myself I look good and be as confident as I can be, but it gets so hard when people always try to diminish my worth as a human because I'm mixed.

so many people online and from here hate race mixing for reasons I can't understand, and for some reason they take it out on me. I literally did not chose to be born or to be born this way, so why must I be tormented for the way I am?? why can't people just leave people like me alone and not make us feel like shit about ourselves over something we can't control? and just because I'm not a sexy male model doesn't mean race mixing fucks up the way you look. there are ugly people of all races and I just happened to get unlucky and be an ugly fuck.
I don't care how you look I care who you are.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Blue Starz, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
One thing to remember is that people who look beautiful on the outside don't always look as good on the inside (sometimes they can be the most horrible people you've ever met). I don't understand why people make a big deal about mixing races either, since it has nothing to do with a person looking ugly or not. The most likely explanation is that it has to do with genes from the parents and which ones are dominant and which ones are recessive, regardless of whether or not their ethnicity is different.

To answer the question in your title, I don't really know why that is. Most people are assholes and that is just the way it is. Some of them look good on the outside and some don't, but they seem to make up the majority of the human population. All we can do is try not to be one of them, but sometimes that is easier said than done because when they treat us badly, it can make me want to be an asshole right back. Maybe being an asshole is a virus because it seems to be contagious sometimes (I try to avoid it, but sometimes I get infected and it sucks).

Reactions: Oyoy and UglyMutt
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What do you mean that you look subhuman? I've never seen anyone who looks below human, or other than human, with the radical exception of the elephant man.

I'm also curious as to where you're from that being mixed race is such a big deal. It sounds like a cultural issue.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, puppy9, Oyoy and 2 others
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
its why I hate people, bar 95% of the people on this forum...

It's time to start reporting these comments/people. I had 3 this week, 1 was deleted. I PMed with someone who said one of those has been that way to others, and it should not be tolerated. She calls them out on their arrogant nastiness. And they seemingly have no idea why I/we stop responding. It's time to start using that little report button. This is called Self Care!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Blue Starz, puppy9 and 1 other person
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
I live in the United States, where racism and identity politics are a huge deal, ESPECIALLY in the area I live in. Many people I know in person tell me I'm good looking so i know its most likely in my head, but when people online tell me I'm ugly and a mutt and I'm the reason society is falling apart, it makes me really hurt inside.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre and Deleted member 14573
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
It's starting to make sense now. The U.S. also pushes it's pro violence propaganda for political reasons. Desensitize people, employ more killing machines to do it's dirty work. What else could it be? Corrupt as hell and the worst part is it affects the whole world

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Blue Starz and UglyMutt
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I live in the United States, where racism and identity politics are a huge deal, ESPECIALLY in the area I live in. Many people I know in person tell me I'm good looking so i know its most likely in my head, but when people online tell me I'm ugly and a mutt and I'm the reason society is falling apart, it makes me really hurt inside.
Oh my gosh, that is really horrible. I am so sorry someone said that :hug: :hug: big hugs. You are probably gorgeous, especially if people tell you in real life. People online who spew that garbage are usually trolls or miserable themselves, and want to find someone else to blame for their troubles. Do not internalise these nasty comments, they are beneath you.

I am part Turkish but was never accepted by the Turkish community. I feel very disconnected from that side of myself. I understand the identity crisis when you don't really feel that you belong to either side. How I see myself is I am not half-this and half-that, I am double.

I know that there are mixed-race communities online who support each other. I don't think people would really understand your struggle of feeling disconnected from both sides unless they were mixed as well. Remember, being mixed race is a wonderful thing.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Starz, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and UglyMutt
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

Strange that you're getting such shit for being mixed race in the US when it's been increasingly normalized and made desirable by fashion models in the past 30 years. That said, I know there are areas such as the Deep South and probably parts of the Midwest, for example, where it can be still be looked down upon. You would be accepted, if not outright embraced, in places like NYC, Chicago, and Southern California.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Blue Starz and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
When others personally attack you,it's about their own insecurities

Reactions: Blue Starz, GoodPersonEffed, UglyMutt and 1 other person
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
One thing I've been the most insecure about most of my life is my looks, and radial identity. As my name implies, I am an ugly mutt. I'm mixed race so I have never really had any identity and I look subhuman as well.

so many people online and from here hate race mixing for reasons I can't understand, and for some reason they take it out on me. I literally did not chose to be born or to be born this way, so why must I be tormented for the way I am??

Why/how do people on this forum and elsewhere online know what race you are or what you look like? The beauty of this place is that nobody knows your background. Unless someone posts a pic of themselves or specifically mentions their race I wouldn't know nor care.

I understand this is a source of insecurity for you...but why did you pick a username that draws attention to the very things you don't want to be judged for? Why not let people get to know you without the labels?

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
If there's something positive to come out of social media it's that all the barriers like race/gender/age etc don't define who we are but people don't seem to have caught on.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Many humans are garbage, don't listen to their hate and you are not a subhuman. Being mixed race isn't bad. Actually the whole humanity is genetically mixed and "race" is just a construct.

It has nothing to do with being mixed. What they do and say is unscientific garbage and its just some toxic stuff humans inherited since the ancient times and racist empires killing mixed and other people to keep their fake "identity" backed up with ass religions and ideologies.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and UglyMutt
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
Strange that you're getting such shit for being mixed race in the US when it's been increasingly normalized and made desirable by fashion models in the past 30 years. That said, I know there are areas such as the Deep South and probably parts of the Midwest, for example, where it can be still be looked down upon. You would be accepted, of not outright embraced, in places like NYC, Chicago, and Southern California.
well I guess since mainstream media is trying to make mixed race people a trend, the contrarians have to fight against it
Why/how do people on this forum and elsewhere online know what race you are or what you look like? The beauty of this place is that nobody knows your background. Unless someone posts a pic of themselves or specifically mentions their race I wouldn't know nor care.

I understand this is a source of insecurity for you...but why did you pick a username that draws attention to the very things you don't want to be judged for? Why not let people get to know you without the labels?
I didn't mean people on this forum said anything mean to me, I meant on other parts of the internet

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
@UglyMutt ~ Thank you for being so brave in sharing. You risked a lot. There is a silver lining in this..

Maya angelou

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Blue Starz and Mr2005
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
@lmroch

Maya Angelou's quote is so pertinent in the context of SS.

Reactions: Blue Starz and Mr2005
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019

I'm mix race too. I feel like an outsider. People see me like I'm an anomaly. I'm torn between two. Both of em don't wanna me.
Your mutt profile pic is so adorable :love:

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Starz, UglyMutt, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 1 other person
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I think it comes from insecurity. Also people try to distract themselves from the meaninglessness of life and attach meaning to arbitrary things, like race, and then feel like they are part of some superior club. It's all an illusion though, they're still sad pointless creatures. Everything about this life is temporary. Little things like differences in melanin content and bodily features mean nothing. We all come from the same place and will soon return to that same place. No one cares about racial purity in the void. No one should care about those things in life either. It's absurd. But I guess that's life, one huge absurdity.

Reactions: UglyMutt and Sensei
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
I'm mix race too. I feel like an outsider. People see me like I'm an anomaly. I'm torn between two. Both of em don't wanna me.
Your mutt profile pic is so adorable :love:
thanks, I actually took the picture myself after meeting these 2 adorable puppies.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
Blue Starz

Blue Starz

Shining Through Darkness
Apr 4, 2020
Anyone who seeks opportunities to deliberately hurt innocent others who did no harm to them, are pathetic souls destined for hell...
as they are Seeking temporary, fleeting moments of feeling "superior or powerful", because their identity is not grounded in being a good person.

i've been skinny most of my life, been told I'm attractive, etc. and during the two times in my life where hormones make me gain about 45 pounds, all of a sudden most people started treating me differently. I didn't understand why, until I started noticing that only certain types of people treated me like crap during the time when I wasn't skinny. Made me realize more that if people standards are based on superficial looks and not integrity, then that's a reflection of who they are, Not who you are.

Unfortunately, that makes up about half the population of the Dis-United States.

i'm a dual national and a mix of 2 races too. i suppose i'm only half American, Lol.

I think that regardless of however you look, and although I know racist jerks still hurt feelings and can have serious impacts on somebody's life, no matter what...

Please strive to only value the opinions of those who demonstrate trustworthiness & integrity. As the saying goes...

Those who mind, don't matter... & those who matter, don't mind. :heart:

DB495491 52EB 467E A4F0 051197259375

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
Anyone who seeks opportunities to deliberately hurt innocent others who did no harm to them, are pathetic souls destined for hell...
as they are Seeking temporary, fleeting moments of feeling "superior or powerful", because their identity is not grounded in being a good person.

i've been skinny most of my life, been told I'm attractive, etc. and during the two times in my life where hormones make me gain about 45 pounds, all of a sudden most people started treating me differently. I didn't understand why, until I started noticing that only certain types of people treated me like crap during the time when I wasn't skinny. Made me realize more that if people standards are based on superficial looks and not integrity, then that's a reflection of who they are, Not who you are.

Unfortunately, that makes up about half the population of the Dis-United States.

i'm a dual national and a mix of 2 races too. i suppose i'm only half American, Lol.

I think that regardless of however you look, and although I know racist jerks still hurt feelings and can have serious impacts on somebody's life, no matter what...

Please strive to only value the opinions of those who demonstrate trustworthiness & integrity. As the saying goes...

Those who mind, don't matter... & those who matter, don't mind. :heart:

View attachment 31841
i dont know, when there's a mixed racr guy that is actually good looking people show them respect. I guess I'm just ugly and brown.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Many humans are garbage, don't listen to their hate and you are not a subhuman. Being mixed race isn't bad. Actually the whole humanity is genetically mixed and "race" is just a construct.

It has nothing to do with being mixed. What they do and say is unscientific garbage and its just some toxic stuff humans inherited since the ancient times and racist empires killing mixed and other people to keep their fake "identity" backed up with ass religions and ideologies.
Race is a construct but ethnicity is hard wired. Nothing wrong with being biracial. My partner is mixed Persian/ European. Mixed race people are some of the most beautiful on earth.
There is nothing wrong with being mixed race. My boyfriend is half White( German) half Persian (Iranian) he takes part in both his cultures to the best of his ability. You are not subhuman.
I myself am mixed British isles. Even thoughI'm white. I'm half English, quarter Welsh and quarter Irish. I was made fun of for not looking like your typical Anglo saxon, for not having blue eyes and blond hair by kids at school. I have Mediterranean blood probably Spanish or Roman somewhere in my lineage. Even in my culture I'm considered mixed. I don't care .... I love all sides and components of me.
People shouldn't bully people for being born the way they are. It's innate and fixed and people need to realise this.
You are part of two cultures/ ethnicity.... embrace it. Learn about your cultures and yourself. You say you don't fit in anywhere. You do.
i dont know, when there's a mixed racr guy that is actually good looking people show them respect. I guess I'm just ugly and brown.
There are many mono racial people who aren't good looking either. Why do you put yourself down like this? Your not ugly because you are mixed race, brown doesn't equate ugly.
Ive been told I look Korean,Greek, Pictish, Icelandic, Egyptian and french. I wouldn't say I'm racially ambiguous. I have Chestnut hair, Olive skin with a yellow undertone and dark green eyes. People always ask me if I'm English. I would say I'm British with Euro influences. I call myself 3 of 4. There are four countries in Britain.... I belong to 3 of them.

Last edited:
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018

I know how you feel. I'm mixed race myself and I feel the same exact thoughts as you do.
I hate knowing just how lonely it is for people like us to live in such a hateful world of darkness, I wish I could be there right now and hug you so you never have to feel this way by yourself again.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573