O

Ominira

Hopefully somewhere 6 feet under.
Oct 29, 2023
As a disclaimer, this may be a somewhat long rant.

I'd like to say that I support happiness and peace above all else. For some people, suicide can give them that. Personally, I have been suicidal since I was 13 years old. I'm currently 23 and still have suicidal thoughts daily. At first, I thought something was wrong with me, as we all think when we are going through this. As I grew up, I quickly realized that we definitely are NOT the problem. The environment in which we live in is a problem, and has been for a long time. From birth, we are forced to believe in some type of organized religion or way of life that we didn't ask for. To reiterate, no one asked to be born. Born into a family that you cannot choose. Born into a society of capitalism, poverty, and ongoing inflation, making it harder and harder to live. Forced to work overtime as a distraction from the real world issues bubbling under the surface. Meanwhile, every time you try to talk to someone about it, they say it's something wrong with you. They try to talk you out of the truth. The truth of the matter is these big time people are gonna tell you not to off yourself simply because they need another body on the production line. They don't care. They don't believe in you. They believe in the labor and amount of hours you can put into their business for more...what? You guessed it. Money! Just like the govt, constantly telling people that suicide is not the way. Simply because they want to profit off of your existence as a human being, but never actually solving the primary issue. This is the real reason most people are against suicide, or at least what I have observed. I speak for myself when I say that I'm tired of trying to fit into other people's idea of normal. I'm tired of working a job that I hate for money that means jack sh*t to me. I'm tired of being in college for what feels like 3 decades now for a degree that will get me an entry level job. I'm down to my last few hundred bucks in savings as I recently lost my job, and I just got in touch with a vendor for Sodium Nitrite. I'm hoping that this time around, I'm able to actually get the job done. For those reading, I just want to let you know I see you, and I'm sorry that you have to go through this thing called life. You're not alone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, worldsapart, Ksmиda and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe the reason as to why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that wanting to die is irrational despite the fact that it's anything but is ultimately because the society needs slaves. To me existence will always be the true problem and it's always so insensitive and just delusional when people act like there is something wrong with you for wanting to die.

In fact in my case wanting death on my own is all that feels rational to escape from all future unnecessary suffering, the irrational thing to me is wishing to delay the inevitable in this cruel and futile existence.

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Ominira, myusername890 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm down to my last few hundred bucks in savings as I recently lost my job, and I just got in touch with a vendor for Sodium Nitrite. I'm hoping that this time around, I'm able to actually get the job done. For those reading, I just want to let you know I see you, and I'm sorry that you have to go through this thing called life. You're not alone.
I wholeheartedly agree with your post however what you've gone through personally in terms of losing your job and having not much left in your savings has definitely had a hand in posting this rant so it has that much more to it. I haven't seen such a well thought out post in sometime conveying why a great majority of people are against suicide.

Reactions: Ominira, Forever Sleep and Lost in a Dream
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
So well said 👏🏼

Reactions: Ominira
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
every time you try to talk to someone about it, they say it's something wrong with you. They try to talk you out of the truth.
I think that people just don't want to think about it and blame it on others - they want to distract themselves from these issues

Reactions: Ominira