sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
These days I feel like PUKING when I hear the word "LOVE" that parents so easily use towards their children. As example, my "parents" brought me into this world, then would have the guts to remind us how much they "love" us. Ok....... so THEIR definition of LOVE is to throw their beloved child into this absolute JUNGLE, CIRCUS, and DUMPSTER of a world just so we can then survive on our own for the next 50-70 years. We are then stuck to deal with ENDLESS bills (over a million dollars). If you do the math, lets say $30K to $50K average per year to survive, multiply by 50 years of average adulthood life. That is easily $2 MILLION DOLLARS right there. JUST FOR BASIC SURVIVAL ONLY (not luxury).

Then also expose us to ENDLESS amount of potential health risk. Just to maintain our physical body and health alone, is already a pure nightmare. There could be cancer in our blood, bones, throat, brain, gut, liver, lungs, skin, mouth...... the list goes on. Nearly every joint could have issues as we age, causing problems to our everyday mobility later in life. Every freaking organ in our bodies need to be constantly maintained, otherwise there are DOZENS of different issues it could become exposed to

Then from the moment we are born, for nearly a hundred fucking years straight, we are constantly getting hungry EVERY few hours, need to use the bathroom EVERY few hours, will die in literally just a few days (or week) once we stop drinking water

Then there are ENDLESS amount of rules/ laws we need to follow, otherwise we'll get thrown into a cage (prison)

Need to file our taxes on time, pay rent on time, need to not get hit by the bus or truck when we cross the road, need to watch out for scammers/ evil people, need to keep non-stop cooking/ cleaning, keep taking the trash out, fix and repair different things non-stop, make sure we keep good credit score, get good grades, be a good employee (slave), smile, find happiness, maintain health/ relationships, stay safe from dangers................. you get the point.

And then after all this effort, just to fucking die in the end........

THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ****THEIR**** DEFINITION OF "LOVE" !?!?!?!? YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME...................

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: conarc, Wehmut, B4mbi and 23 others
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
We are living in the zoo built by our ancestors for themselves and next generations. Our parents brought us into existence for purely selfish reasons, not any love. Love for themselves maybe.

• Love
Reactions: conarc, Wehmut, myusername890 and 11 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
We are living in the zoo built by our ancestors for themselves and next generations. Our parents brought us into existence for purely selfish reasons, not any love. Love for themselves maybe.
Babies are a tat like pets for humans. A more evolved pet.
These days I feel like PUKING when I hear the word "LOVE" that parents so easily use towards their children. As example, my "parents" brought me into this world, then would have the guts to remind us how much they "love" us. Ok....... so THEIR definition of LOVE is to throw their beloved child into this absolute JUNGLE, CIRCUS, and DUMPSTER of a world just so we can then survive on our own for the next 50-70 years. We are then stuck to deal with ENDLESS bills (over a million dollars). If you do the math, lets say $30K to $50K average per year to survive, multiply by 50 years of average adulthood life. That is easily $2 MILLION DOLLARS right there. JUST FOR BASIC SURVIVAL ONLY (not luxury).

Then also expose us to ENDLESS amount of potential health risk. Just to maintain our physical body and health alone, is already a pure nightmare. There could be cancer in our blood, bones, throat, brain, gut, liver, lungs, skin, mouth...... the list goes on. Nearly every joint could have issues as we age, causing problems to our everyday mobility later in life. Every freaking organ in our bodies need to be constantly maintained, otherwise there are DOZENS of different issues it could become exposed to

Then from the moment we are born, for nearly a hundred fucking years straight, we are constantly getting hungry EVERY few hours, need to use the bathroom EVERY few hours, will die in literally just a few days (or week) once we stop drinking water

Then there are ENDLESS amount of rules/ laws we need to follow, otherwise we'll get thrown into a cage (prison)

Need to file our taxes on time, pay rent on time, need to not get hit by the bus or truck when we cross the road, need to watch out for scammers/ evil people, need to keep buying endless groceries, non-stop cooking/ cleaning, keep taking the trash out, fix and repair different things non-stop, make sure we keep good credit score, get good grades, be a good employee (slave), smile, find happiness, maintain health/ relationships................. you get the point.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ****THEIR**** DEFINITION OF "LOVE" !?!?!?!? YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME...................
The futility of life is gorgeous 🙏🏼

Things being brought into existence just to end up as maggot food 💝

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: conarc, dialogos, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Babies are a tat like pets for humans. A more evolved pet.

The futility of life is gorgeous 🙏🏼

Things being brought into existence just to end up as maggot food 💝
Totally agree. With the amount of bullshit we are forced to endure, sounds way more like a punishment and torture to me. Definitely no love felt at all. The word "love" is just a complete illusion. How in the world would you put someone through all this crap if you really "love" them??? Makes zero sense. Its just a complete lie and bullshit

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: conarc, Wehmut, drmihilo and 6 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Totally agree. With the amount of bullshit we are forced to endure, sounds way more like a punishment and torture to me. Definitely no love felt at all. The word "love" is just a complete illusion. How in the world would you put someone through all this crap if you really "love" them??? Makes zero sense. Its just a complete lie and bullshit
They didn't give a fuck.

They wanted a pet.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: conarc, Wehmut, Hollowman and 4 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
They would do anything to protect their kids except not bring them here in the first place! God forbid they'd deny themselves of something they want for the wellbeing and safety of their children.

• Love
Reactions: Eternal Sleep! and venin
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
We are in a prison inside a prison inside a prison last prison is SI because we can't control it

Reactions: surewhynot, Eternal Sleep! and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023

Need to file our taxes on time, pay rent on time, need to not get hit by the bus or truck when we cross the road, need to watch out for scammers/ evil people, need to keep non-stop cooking/ cleaning, keep taking the trash out, fix and repair different things non-stop, make sure we keep good credit score, get good grades, be a good employee (slave), smile, find happiness, maintain health/ relationships, stay safe from dangers................. you get the point.

Also, years ago I was sooo angry on all our needs like peing, eating and all the other bullshit you just HAVE to do.

I was like when the fuck do I just live, enjoy myself. I gotta do some shit every second.

And to think that we were eager to become adults. Fuck me 😂
We are in a prison inside a prison inside a prison last prison is SI because we can't control it
Preach!

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Eternal Sleep! and sanction
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Also just to add, to not create further unnecessary suffering for some of us on here. I'm sure there are also parents on this forum as well. The fact that we're on this forum, means we're all on the same boat in some ways. So I don't mean anything negative directly to any parents that are on here. Its just a rant in general as a human. Hope it doesn't offend any parents for the wrong reasons. Thanks for understanding

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Also just to add, to not create further unnecessary suffering for some of us on here. I'm sure there are also parents on this forum as well. The fact that we're on this forum, means we're all on the same boat in some ways. So I don't mean anything negative directly to any parents that are on here. Its just a rant in general as a human. Hope it doesn't offend any parents on this forum for the wrong reasons. Thanks for understanding
There are some great, loving parents out there but most of them are just children having children 🤤

SaSu members are the best !😄

Joking aside, there are some really great human beings here and somtimes I wanna break my phone that they're in such bad situations 🙇‍♂️

Reactions: Eternal Sleep!
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Reading your story you sound having severe depression. Life is unfair and hard, and the smallest things that other people do easily, is for us a huge obstacle. Just existing while doing nothing is really difficult for us. We fight a battle inside our heads everyday that nobody can see! We are not living, we are surviving, day in day out. We struggle to pretend nothing is wrong to keep our heads above water, but slowly we are drowning! If you have to fight so hard to get any relief, I fully understand you gonna hate people living the easy life, people without mental illness. And these people can never understand what we are going through and yet they judge us on our actions, calling us lazy etc, but they have no fucking idea how hard and difficult our lives are. Life is like a lottery and unfortunately we did not win, we are the minority suffering from all kind of conditions. Just bad luck and you have to deal with it! That's why I don't believe in God, if he existed then mental and physical conditions wouldn't exist because God is love right?!

• Hugs
Reactions: sensenmann, Joarga, kitty_kat and 6 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
There are some great, loving parents out there but most of them are just children having children 🤤

SaSu members are the best !😄

Joking aside, there are some really great human beings here and somtimes I wanna break my phone that they're in such bad situations 🙇‍♂️
For sure. I understand most parents obviously didn't cause suffering in their child's lives on purpose. Many of them simply didn't know better, and were pressured by society to have kids usually by their 20's, or at most 30's. However, the bad thing about following this "rule" is that most people in their 20's or 30's don't even have enough life experience yet. Many of them literally just left "college" or "school" not that long ago yet. So in their immature minds, life still seems simple and fun, so they assume it'll be the same for their future kid. But its usually when a person gets closer to ages 40 and up, is when they finally wake up and realize how fucked this world actually is. But its already too late by that point. Then this exact same cycle just keeps repeating itself non-stop. And fast forward till now, theres already like 8 billion people in this world, with nearly 90% of them just either suffering, or living a pointless existence. It's sad

Reactions: Hollowman
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
For sure. I understand most parents obviously didn't cause suffering in their child's lives on purpose. Many of them simply didn't know better, and were pressured by society to have kids usually by their 20's, or at most 30's. However, the bad thing about following this "rule" is that most people in their 20's or 30's don't even have enough life experience yet. Many of them literally just left "college" or "school" not that long ago yet. So in their immature minds, life still seems simple and fun, so they assume it'll be the same for their future kid. But its usually when a person gets closer to ages 40 and up, is when they finally wake up and realize how fucked this world actually is. But its already too late by that point. Then this exact same cycle just keeps repeating itself non-stop. And fast forward till now, theres already like 8 billion people in this world, with nearly 90% of them just either suffering, or living a pointless existence. It's sad
Do you think the numbers are that high?

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
You can blame God ،You can blame the system، You can blame parents، There is a small exit door، that will tear the happiest moment of your life to get out

• Love
Reactions: Csmith8827 and sanction
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
It sounds like you are upset that you are here with us stuck on earth? I'm a parent and I can tell you I had my children because I believed it would be a wonderful idea to have children that lived me and I loved them! (I'm adopted) I wanted a family that I never had, was I selfish? Absolutely! If I had gotten married and kids out of love would that have been more appropriate? None of us asked to be here, all we can do is the best we can, some people do great and others are stuck in limbo. Maybe try to find your purpose and focus on living and not so much as to why you are here. Nobody will never know that answer but possibly you. Make the best of that time ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos, Eternal Sleep! and sanction
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Do you think the numbers are that high?
Of course just rough estimation. If I were to guess as of 2023 today. I would estimate roughly 80% of human population are on the more negative end of life, in-terms of quality of living. Then maybe 20% are on the more positive end. If we were to also include all the humans that are already gone from the past hundreds and thousands of years as well, then my estimate would be overall 90% of humans have shitty lives, and maybe 10% have it a bit better. Since previously they had wars, and not that advanced or civilized, etc. so mainly just struggling to survive for the most part

Reactions: Hollowman and venin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as being such a repulsive, selfish thing burdening one with the ability to suffer endlessly in this world filled with endless agony and harm, more that anything I wish I never existed and it's even more disgusting how despite this reality suicide is purposely made so difficult.

All that existence is, is a futile cycle of senseless cruelty and meaningless suffering where all that one is destined for is to decay and die, there's no benefit to existence, it's just something so harmful. There's nothing "loving" about forcing one out of the ideal state of non-existence just so they can suffer so unnecessarily as after all, all the suffering that humans go through is ultimately caused by the fact that they exist in the first place.

Only the eternity of death appeals to me, in this hellish reality the only relief lies in death, it's terrifying how there is unlimited potential to suffer, I see it as so tragic how anyone has to suffer at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: tora, Lonely Sad & Broken, AncientSorrow and 1 other person
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023

You are not wrong on some of the hardships people face , but this is too much of a one-sided account for most people . Most people have a really good, satisfactory life where the good moments outweigh the hardships many times over . Most people on this site are the ones who have fallen through the cracks and are just the unlucky ones .

• Love
Reactions: dialogos, ablationaaa457 and carac
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
You are not wrong on some of the hardships people face , but this is too much of a one-sided account for most people . Most people have a really good, satisfactory life where the good moments outweigh the hardships many times over . Most people on this site are the ones who have fallen through the cracks and are just the unlucky ones .
Yeah I understand what you mean. Thanks to everyone for replying. I felt better after making that rant post. Sometimes just don't have other outlets to express these type of feelings. Hope everyone is hanging in there alright with this life thing

• Love
Reactions: tora, ablationaaa457 and MeltingBrain
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Life can be tough and tougher for some than others. I think that on the whole the majority of people find that the good outweighs the bad. Then there is that minority of people who have more bad than good and for many of them life is insufferable.

• Yay!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and tora
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
And if you can't make money, society just throws you away and hopes you die out of sight

Reactions: Wehmut and tora
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
ALL (well okay except for rapes) the parents bring their children into the world for only selfish reasons.
People don't like to hear about it for some reason though

Reactions: tora and betternever2havbeen
A

ablationaaa457

Jul 26, 2023
I'm very much of the opinion that it's beyond idiotic for parents to have children if they aren't fully cognizant of all the consequences and are completely prepared to handle them. Raising a child well is an extremely difficult process that requires a lot of patience, care and understanding. I know for a complete fact that I am nowhere near mature enough, and will never be. Granted, it's a bit of a moot point for me because I most likely won't be here long enough anyways to even consider having a child.

Honestly, I don't really care about whether or not someone is having a child for selfish reasons or not. It's moreso the consequences and realities of having a child, of which my own parents definitely were not aware of and hence were wholly incapable of properly dealing with issues that I had. Parents like that, I would consider extremely irresponsible (and would lump into the category of harming others, namely their own children). Sadly, there is an incredible amount of pressure from society to get married and have children regardless of the consequences, so I can't even properly blame such parents for having children.

It also feels like only recently has proper childcare come under major scrutiny. As a result, many parents are probably holding on to heavily outdated techniques that have been shown to be very damaging to children, such as physical punishment and emotional manipulation. Granted, they are adults and it is still their responsibility to use their favorite search engine to look for help with proper parenting techniques, so for parents with easy access to the internet (which I do understand is not everyone) I still hold a degree of blame to them.

I do hope that in the future parenting techniques continue to get significantly better and that all parents can have access to good support structures to take care of their children properly. There is sadly a ton of propaganda to try and push people to get married and have children these days, but very little money being dumped into actual support for these parents. I'm not going to pretend that it's an easy situation at all to resolve (I wouldn't even know where to begin), so all I can really do is hope for things to get better for others.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
It sounds like you are upset that you are here with us stuck on earth? I'm a parent and I can tell you I had my children because I believed it would be a wonderful idea to have children that lived me and I loved them! (I'm adopted) I wanted a family that I never had, was I selfish? Absolutely! If I had gotten married and kids out of love would that have been more appropriate? None of us asked to be here, all we can do is the best we can, some people do great and others are stuck in limbo. Maybe try to find your purpose and focus on living and not so much as to why you are here. Nobody will never know that answer but possibly you. Make the best of that time ❤️
I'm really sorry your adopted family weren't family to you. I don't know if that is because they were abusive/neglectful to you but it sounds like it, but the same could happen with biological parents.

I know why we're all here it's because parents keep having kids, it's not some great mystery-they could stop doing that but they won't because a parents wants needs and joy (that apparently they can only get from having children) far outweighs a child's potential suffering in their eyes.

Reactions: dialogos, tora and Stormy Raine
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
some people have the "spirit" to keep going. others well, when your threshold breaks, they look to relieve it. and do i blame them, not really

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023

ugh, this post explains exactly how I feel..I love my parents, but I'm still insanely angry at them for bringing me into this world. I feel like every parent should be 100% responsible for their children's bills if they don't want to work. like they're the ones that brought us into this world when we didn't ask to be brought here, so why the hell is it our responsibility to go into debt and get severe mental health issues just trying to survive?? my parents are fairly wealthy retired people who could afford to solve all the problems in my life if they wanted to. I'm poor as fuck and severely depressed and can't afford to fix my house (aka a tiny trailer home) that's falling apart or my AC or my broken fridge and I can't afford more than one meal a day and I can't afford my medical bills so my chronic illnesses are currently going untreated and they knoe all this but aren't offering any sort of help to me. people who choose to give birth are seriously selfish if they're just going to abandon those kids the second they're 18 like mine did with me. as soon as I moved out they sold their house and moved across the country so I was completely on my own from the second I became an adult. I have no room for failure because I can't rely on them to help me if I lose my job or my home or anything. this world is so fucked up. having kids should only be allowed for rich people. it's ridiculous that society refuses to help us with our problems but then when we resort to suicide attempts because of those problems, they stop us and don't let us die.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: sanction, ablationaaa457, dialogos and 2 others
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
Life is a war, if you don't know how to fight you get crushed.

It will always be like this.

• Aww..
Reactions: aticeret and dialogos
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Even with all the people who CTB, or even attempt CTB in this world, it's just a very small minority of the population. Most people, even those who struggle through life, find life worth living, or at least, find reasons to not CTB. Just having children can give some people a reason to live. Most people see life through to it's natural end, even when it's bullshit for them. 6.3 billion people (90% of 7 billion) having bullshit lives seems a tad large to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, dialogos and carac
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I know how it feels. Believe me, my father beat me up a lot etc I don't want to go into details because thinking about it hurts. But objectively speaking, we are in the minority. Most people can auto cruise thru life. Sadly we aren't the same as they. I believe that being a parent never stops ideally speaking. They brought life into this world and if still capable should steer that life into safe harbor in happy country. Its why I didn't become a parent because I felt this world was against me from the start. If only I was rich I would've had kids but since I'm not, I decided that I wouldn't subject them to this horrible situation I'm facing.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
The way I see it is.... life is just like hopping on an airplane. However, you already know this plane is 100000% guaranteed to crash no matter what. There is 0% of any other possibility or outcome. It is only a matter of time that it will crash and everybody on board will be crushed and burned to death once it hits the ground.

Now as you realize you're completely stuck on this plane with no way out.... you're aware of some other people who are NOT on this plane at all. They are totally somewhere else thats opposite, in a super safe and peaceful place, in a very relaxed state and deep sleep, not being bothered at all.

Then selfishly, out of nowhere, you would purposely pull them onto this plane with you, just so they can accompany you on this pointless ride, while knowing its just going to crash and everybody will end up suffering and die.

What's worst is, by nature, it is most likely you will die first, so they can now be the one to accompany you while you die. But by the time it is their turn to die, you are nowhere to be found, and are already longgggg gone.

What's even extra worst is..... THEIR price to pay, in order to accompany you on this ride, is to be stuck working their f*cking asses off Monday to Friday for the next MANY DECADES (otherwise end up homeless), pay endless bills, constantly defend themselves from different dangers day in day out, witness themselves get sick and just slowly decline, rotting away in this crazy jungle)..... and the list goes on

Then in the very end........... they would label this as "LOVE"

Then when the person that was completely innocent, that just got forced on this plane without option, is able to see through this bullshit, and rather jumps off the plane instead (CTB) before it crashes, to shorten the amount of pointless suffering, they are instead labelled as "crazy" or has "mental illness"

All I gotta say is 2 words....................... NO THANKS

Last edited:
Reactions: conarc