Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
well for 1 the way the person talked about it there you guys were going to make me want to die even more however since being here ive made more progress towards recovery so i have NO IDEA what they were on about. and another thing is i didnt fit in. i could talk about my disorders and NO ONE UNDERSTOOD. it was "i have depression" "i have hallucinations and dissociation" *crickets* yep.....too broken for a suicide site. then theres the arguments/misunderstandings. NO ONE LISTENS, they just argue and argue. and anything they say, theres no point in responding especially if this is what they have in their post " You people literally have it better than me.". so.....let me understand, i have it better then you because your being cheated on? clearly thats worse then the YEARS of abuse i went through. and no im not saying i have it worse im saying you NEVER compare your problems to another especially in a case like this. you have no idea what the other person went through and mental disorders are not a competition. that site is nothing but negativity and i have no idea why it keeps running. and the shit the mods let them get away with there. i had someone call me a whore BECAUSE IM MARRIED. like its somehow my fault your an angry lesbian. (she legit is. everything she said she had to point out that she was raped 200+ times (constantly changing the number. i love it when its a lower number like at least keep your story straight if youre going to make one) and that shes a lesbian EVEN if it had totally nothing to do with the subject, she would always make it about her) and the mods did absolutely nothing. "well everyone has a bad day." THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN CALL OTHER PEOPLE WHORES!!!!!

i just couldnt on that site anymore. literally everything was wrong with it.
anyway we cant lock the post ourselves and i just wanted to vent that so please no responses

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
What site are we trashing exactly? Sure doesn't sound particularly friendly to our little community.

Reactions: inactive
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
What site are we trashing exactly? Sure doesn't sound particularly friendly to our little community.
thats why i came here....well stayed here lol.
may i ask why youre asking? i just dont want to cause problems for anyone. i was just venting because it entire thing annoyed me. like how are you even suppose to help or comfort someone when they think being cheated on is the worse thing in the world? it hurts yes but it could be 1 million times worse like being kidnapped or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonbounce
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
thanks for keeping that song as your quote :)
???? It use to say something else but I changed it once I lost my friend. I didn't know him long but I still miss him

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It's ok. I understood and I was happy I could make it more comfortable for you by being there :hug:
if only i can just pm you now. did he love cats and fish? :)
Can't you ask a mod to be unbanned? I'm not exactly sure how that works. I think it's under the rules/faq though

Last edited:
I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
im
It's ok. I understood and I was happy I could make it more comfortable for you by being there :hug:

Can't you ask a mod to be unbanned? I'm not exactly sure how that works. I think it's under the rules/faq though
im not sure how to, im not ok at all. just wish i can pm you straight away to tell you everything

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I
im
im not sure how to, im not ok at all. just wish i can pm you straight away to tell you everything
Looked into it and under the tickets it says "ban appeal" but I'm not sure how long it will take the mods to check it vs the 24hrs and unknown number of posts you'd have to wait on this account

I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
I

Looked into it and under the tickets it says "ban appeal" but I'm not sure how long it will take the mods to check it vs the 24hrs and unknown number of posts you'd have to wait on this account
yeah i just checked it and try to log in to that account and i still can access it, just can't send pm or anything anymore

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
yeah i just checked it and try to log in to that account and i still can access it, just can't send pm or anything anymore
Are you gonna try that?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
i sent the ticket on that account already
If I was home I'd just send you my Facebook or email but I'm on the work phone so I don't have access to that stuff

I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
If I was home I'd just send you my Facebook or email but I'm on the work phone so I don't have access to that stuff
it's fine. i've been deleted my fb account a long time ago. just feel want to rage haha

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
it's fine. i've been deleted my fb account a long time ago. just feel want to rage haha
We'll talk as soon as we can :heart: just let me know :hug:

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Lol I saw your first post to me and I just figured you were a newbie that read my posts and decided you wanted to talk to me. Then you said "keeping the song" and I looked at my husband and was like "no way.... I'm crazy right?" but he agreed that it was worded a bit weird lol

I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
Lol I saw your first post to me and I just figured you were a newbie that read my posts and decided you wanted to talk to me. Then you said "keeping the song" and I looked at my husband and was like "no way.... I'm crazy right?" but he agreed that it was worded a bit weird lol
haha i just comeback to tell you the lottery numbers lol. i wish that i never comeback anymore, but ffs death is harder than anyone think. i still have plan for that tho haha

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
haha i just comeback to tell you the lottery numbers lol. i wish that i never comeback anymore, but ffs death is harder than anyone think. i still have plan for that tho haha
Well I hope to get to know you a bit better then cats and fish between now and then lol

I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
Well I hope to get to know you a bit better then cats and fish between now and then lol
haha but i'm afraid that time will never let us to know each other more. how's you and your hubby doin? anyway can we figure out how to get in touch ASAP? its important lol

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
haha but i'm afraid that time will never let us to know each other more. how's you and your hubby doin? anyway can we figure out how to get in touch ASAP? its important lol
I added my email to this phone you can message me there

It's a fake account I made for things like this. But I can't answer for a little bit. I'm working bro you know I'll get back to you as soon as I can :hug::heart:

Last edited: