• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

beyondbreath

beyondbreath

Nov 19, 2019
What I have heard from "patients" is they are intimidated by pulling the hood over their own head..Something we have all benn taught NOT to do since childhood

I think this would be the biggest barrier in this method for me as well

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
This method sounds pretty good to me. Every method has its drawbacks. It does require some thought and technical work but if you can get it done then I think that this is one of the best methods outside of n. Right now I am debating between this and sn. I made the exit bag a few days ago with the turkey bag elastic cord and toggle. I messed up the first one but then looks like I got the second one made. It appears to be right. I just need the tank now and regulator. I haven't been physically able to go get it yet this week but am hoping I can do it tomorrow. People have used this method through the years. We just don't always hear about it. There was a guy from Ohio I think named John something who used this method. He was a musician. He made a Howe to video about it. His setup was a little different in the fact that he used a respirator I think. Anyway he said the hardest thing you will ever do in your whole life is turn on the gas.
Also a Olympic cyclist named Kelley Caitlin used this method like a year ago or so. There are news articles that talk about her suicide and method. She rented helium tank and made exit bag and did i it on her bed. Also are woman named mary max used this method as well. I am just scared that something will go wrong and I will wake up brain dead and in hospital. Then they would force me to stay alive and suffer. I think I will tape a piece of paper to my chest that says. DNR. The si is really hard to overcome. I really want to die and think that I will get it done but man is it so hard!

Hi DHFrank. SI is no doubt hard to overcome, and if and when we do overcome it, we sure don't want to be interrupted and kept around. Regarding your DNR, putting a piece of paper on your chest is actually a
good idea. If you can print out and fill out an actual DNR that applies to the paramedics / EMTs who come to such scenes, you might be even better off in this regard. I recently filled out mine and intended to have it somewhere near me, but
I think putting it on my chest is an excellent idea, so thanks. If I use the helium I won't have to worry about it on my chest, which is where the EMT would start, in checking for a heartbeat, and they will certainly see my DNR there. If I do SN or N
(assuming I could ever get it), I might put my DNR inside a large plastic sealed bag like a zip lock bag, so if I
unknowingly regurgitated the document would not be affected. Anyway, in my state (USA) there is provision for
a document called an Out-of-Hospital-Do-Not-Resuscitate document anyone can sign, and the EMT's / para-
medics are put on notice to NOT resuscitate you. In shorthand, it can be called OOH DNR, you can search
for it. In my state, you can sign it in the presence of 2 uninterested witnesses, OR, sign it in the presence
of a notary, which is my preference, because I don't want anyone knowing I have a DNR, I don't want to hear
any crap from anyone else, if you know what I mean. I'm not saying anyone should do this, but in the "notary
signature" section, one could sign illegibly a name for the "notary," and have a document ready. I promise
you no one is going to try to find the notary to ask "hey did you notarize this?" Especially "mobile" notaries
you can find their names on craigslist or the internet under mobile notaries. Anyway, after the document
is signed by you and the "notary" you can photocopy the document and use the photocopy to place on
your body, to keep resuscitation away. Of course, hopefully, you have planned everything where there will
be plenty of time to have been expired long before you are discovered. That is my plan. I don't care if
it is a couple of days, as long as they leave me alone, whichever method I choose if I do choose to go
through with CTB. Best wishes to you,