• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
Hearing about accidental overdoses in regular users is pretty common, yeah, but how come not many suicidal people try overdosing at their first time? Are people really scared of needles? It doesn't sound like those who love it die in agony. It surely can't be harder for people with zero tolerance?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, tryingtoescape, TheGoodGuy and 2 others
antler

antler

Feb 23, 2020
There's a very real risk of getting the heroin, taking a small, nonlethal dose to test it, and then giving up on suicide and deciding to do more heroin.

• Love
Reactions: casctb, Libracusp_1022, Justinian and 7 others
Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
Well, at least it'd create a thing to love about life, i guess. How about no testing?

Reactions: _Minsk and tryingtoescape
L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
It's not so accessible, you need to know people. And sometimes that isn't even enough. The purity, amount, price etc... all comes into play

• Love
Reactions: casctb, Fragile, soda_pressed and 4 others
Starflow11

Starflow11

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah there are so many variables that come into play. If it's the real deal and potent and given that I have a safe plug, I would be so tempted!

Reactions: casctb, tryingtoescape, Deleted member 14573 and 1 other person
Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
Eh, there's just no truly good simple escape, is there?
Guess that's why we're all here, though...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wasabi, casctb, Fedrea and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I wouldn't have a clue how to access it or use it, and I don't have enough knowledge about it. From reading threads it seems like there's no way to ensure the purity, so while it might be a great death, it doesn't seem reliable enough to make all the effort and take the risks unless one already has experience with it.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Deleted member 14573 and not-2-b-the-answer
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Shouldn't Methadone be favoured as a substitute ? Isn't it the whole point that the purity is supposed to be "controlled" because of "medical grade", handled by doctors ? Was reading the book Final Exit today and it was said extremely lethal.

Last edited:
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Shouldn't Methadone be favoured as a substitute ? I'm no junkie but isn't the whole point that the purity is supposed to be "safer" because of medical grade ? Was reading the book Final Exit today and it was said extremely lethal.
But then wouldn't you have to get addicted to heroin first and then get prescribed methadone. Or are there other clinical purposes.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
But then wouldn't you have to get addicted to heroin first and then get prescribed methadone. Or are there other clinical purposes.
Yes, in general. That had been the normal course of action for a junkie friend of mine. I'm wondering if you can get it on the black market though, I'll look.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Shouldn't Methadone be favoured as a substitute ? Isn't it the whole point that the purity is supposed to be "controlled" because of "medical grade", handled by doctors ? Was reading the book Final Exit today and it was said extremely lethal.
I also have final exit and there are some choice opiates I'd like to get ahold of.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Which ones ? Confirmed that Methadone is found on EM & WHM in pills, capsules or liquid

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Hydromorphone
I don't know if the ones on the dark web are fake.

Reactions: _Minsk
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I saw but sometimes they press pills to imitate the real drug. Final exit has exact dosages. So what would I do if they were imitation and not pharma.

Reactions: enjolras
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hearing about accidental overdoses in regular users is pretty common, yeah, but how come not many suicidal people try overdosing at their first time? Are people really scared of needles? It doesn't sound like those who love it die in agony. It surely can't be harder for people with zero tolerance?

Probably not so much a fear of needles, but a belief that injection methods and technique are too complicated for a novice to learn.

Also the unreliability of heroin purity levels, or it being cut with other possibly harmful (but non-fatal) components.

And the illegality of sourcing heroin, as well as safety fears in interacting with drugs users and dealers.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
No, not at all. All you have to do is have opiates in your system and go to a methadone clinic and tell them you're addicted and have been and need help.

Ie; take one hydroxodone or Percocet a day before and then go in and tell them you've been abusing opiates for years. Bam. You're given methadone.

if you want enough then just tell them that you eat 15-20 hudrocodone/percocets a day for years and they'll give you a pretty high starting dose.

• Wow
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
G

garbagemonkey

May 18, 2020
Being illegal and the risk of prison is a big factor

Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
Depending on which country you're in, heroin can be cut with all kinds of stuff. In Europe for example, the quality of heroin (brown #3 usually) has gone massively downhill lately. I know, I used to be a very occasional user. The last lot I tried was heavily cut with benzodiazepines (confirmed through a home urine test). You think heroin addiction is bad? Try getting off benzodiazepines. It makes opiate withdrawal seem like a walk in the park by comparison.

My point is, like others have said, unless you can be sure of the purity, and have other CNS depressants to combine with the heroin, it likely will not result in a successful overdose and death. Even though I have access to it, it certainly would never be my method of choice.

Reactions: autumnal
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
Depending on which country you're in, heroin can be cut with all kinds of stuff. In Europe for example, the quality of heroin (brown #3 usually) has gone massively downhill lately. I know, I used to be a very occasional user. The last lot I tried was heavily cut with benzodiazepines (confirmed through a home urine test). You think heroin addiction is bad? Try getting off benzodiazepines. It makes opiate withdrawal seem like a walk in the park by comparison.

My point is, like others have said, unless you can be sure of the purity, and have other CNS depressants to combine with the heroin, it likely will not result in a successful overdose and death. Even though I have access to it, it certainly would never be my method of choice.
I guess it depends on where you are... but I HIGHLY disagree with this.

Heroin OD IS beautiful. Even if it's laced with benzo's enough and you'll sleep for eternity.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Whenever I've taken big doses of opiates I just sleep it off.. But I don't inject so

Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
To inject enough heroin to kill yourself is very difficult, you'll likely pass out before injecting enough. I'm not saying it's impossible, nor that it can't be an easy way to go but you'd have to combine it with other depressants and be sure you've got a decent quality. There's no way I'd risk it with heroin that may be only 20%/30% pure. Way too risky.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I don´t get it either in all the documentaries where they interviewed addicts who overdosed they said they just went unconcious and then woke up with the help of Narcan.

And people always bring up the purity as an excuse if you inject 2 grams of street heroin with no tolerance I am sure you won´t wake up and if you want it more pure the darknet is a good source for much purer products than on the streets.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Krash1990 and _Minsk
Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
Here's a link that hopefully helps explain it better than I can.

Reactions: Gaius_Baltar
Gaius_Baltar

Gaius_Baltar

Nothing But The Rain
Apr 14, 2020
Here's a link that hopefully helps explain it better than I can.

bear in mind the source of the report ..... but that was an absolutely fascinating read

thank you

Last edited:
Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
bear in mind the source of the report ..... but that was an absolutely fascinating read

thank you

I agree. Plus whilst there looks to be sound advice there, if you click the benzodiazepine link at the top the article says benzo dependence isn't a thing either when it clearly is.

I should add that this was linked in a different thread on here a while ago. It's not my discovery.

Last edited:
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
There's a very real risk of getting the heroin, taking a small, nonlethal dose to test it, and then giving up on suicide and deciding to do more heroin.

Yeah. I got high on opiates for the first time yesterday and it was bliss, I have never felt so relaxed, numb and comfortable in my entire life.
Instant click in my mind of 'Get high = forget about dying'