DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
It seems like it would work? But what's the risk of getting caught/jail time in the US? An ex-friend said just to address it to someone who isn't you just in case but I don't trust him for a lot of reasons.

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
no, you need to address it to your own name, it's illegal to open someone else's letters/packages.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
no, you need to address it to your own name, it's illegal to open someone else's letters/packages.
I knew this (I've also heard it's a felony to throw out someone else's mail and yet everyone I've lived with gets mad at me for returning junk lol) but if it's a fake person who's going to report you? Is the risk of ordering fent really less bad than the risk of opening "someone else's" mail? (Genuinely curious, no shade.)

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
The mailman likely knows who lives in your house and who doesn't. Putting a fake name just bring unnecessary suspicion on your package. I would recommend reading the dark net bible.

• Informative
Reactions: forthelasttime, DyingToDie123 and ABSOLUTION
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
The mailman likely knows who lives in your house and who doesn't. Putting a fake name just bring unnecessary suspicion on your package. I would recommend reading the dark net bible.
Depends. I know people who work in the profession and say they just deliver whatever has a valid address because that's what they're instructed to do in the USA. Regardless of if the recipient is a resident. Some carriers deliver to 1500+ customers a day, they don't know all those names lol

Reactions: DyingToDie123
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Also fent is unreliable because opioid overdose is pharmacologically difficult to guarantee. Read up on it in PPeH or in pharamcology papers

• Informative
Reactions: coked_pigeon and DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Also fent is unreliable because opioid overdose is pharmacologically difficult to guarantee. Read up on it in PPeH or in pharamcology papers
Interesting, I dont remember this part but it's been ages since I've read PPeH in full. Will do!