• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
all they would have to do is leave a tampon in too long

Men have no such equivalent except for making a cut and rubbing shit in it and waiting for sepsis.

Bunny13000

Bunny13000

Jun 28, 2018

Men have no such equivalent except for making a cut and rubbing shit in it and waiting for sepsis.
First of all that's gross il be making sure im wearing clean underwear when it comes to it Also pretty sure you will lose your limbs first.

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
If you're thinking about TSS from tampons, that only happens after wearing it for too long (which means wearing the same tampon for over 8 hours, and I'm not doing that), and it's exetremely rare for it to actually happen even if you do wear the same one for so long. I should also mention how agonizing it's supposed to be. Not fun for anyone, even if they were trying to die.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Because it would be a horrible way to go and also not everyone would get TSS. It's super rare (1 in 100,000 women get it) for a reason. Not everyone has staph bacteria, and only a percentage of women with staph bacteria has the kind that will produce the toxins. On top of that, over 90% of people are immune to the toxins. So basically you have to have both the right bacteria and also not be immune to the toxins. Extremely rare combination. If everyone had that combination, TSS would be super common. It's a myth that it only occurs after wearing a tampon too long. People have also gotten it from wearing a super absorbent tampon for just 3-4 hours.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Because it would be a horrible way to go and also not everyone would get TSS. It's super rare (1 in 100,000 women get it) for a reason. Not everyone has staph bacteria, and only a percentage of women with staph bacteria has the kind that will produce the toxins. On top of that, over 90% of people are immune to the toxins. So basically you have to have both the right bacteria and also not be immune to the toxins. Extremely rare combination. If everyone had that combination, TSS would be super common. It's a myth that it only occurs after wearing a tampon too long. People have also gotten it from wearing a super absorbent tampon for just 3-4 hours.
The news makes it sound common

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
People, can we please stop discussing attempting to die by sepsis?

It's totally unproductive, and as a woman I'm a bit offended by the mere suggestion of this although I imagine Volatile didn't mean to offend anyone, since he is now suggesting death via feces application which could apply to both sexes, but which is the most bizarre, disgusting, painful, and unlikely successful method of suicide.

This thread needs to end.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

You could just get drunk and fall off a cliff. Accidental death bam.

Nornally old people get septice. Old. Young people have strong immune systems etc. So it would take far longer. How the hell are you just not going ti notice being in severe pain?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.