• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I don't understand.. I used to believe the world was a kind world. That there was so much to live for. But with every step I take, I lose something. No matter how hard I try, I lose every single thing I ever had the misfortune of loving. I thought the people in your life were supposed to figure it out with you. That we had a team, family, friends, humanity... But every time I went to them with a problem, they basically told me "too bad". I'm too much. A burden. For a long time I wasn't a quitter. I fought and fought and got up and tried again over and over. Until I dug out the last of my reserves and then some. Am I unlucky? I think a lot of my friends are luckier than me. But also maybe they are okay with less. They didn't fall in love with things they then lost. Is it me? Is it me? Why is there so much pain? SO much pain. I thought I had a good understanding of the world but I don't anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Forever Sleep and _AllCatsAreGrey_