• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry im not sure if there's an official name for it, but i'm talking about the method people use when they're in hospital where they tie stockings(or some kind of clothing) around their neck and then tighten them with a spoon(anything can be used instead of a spoon). It seems pretty simple and supposedly its not very painful so what are its downsides?

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
It seems mostly like a method used in desperation by people in institutional settings, with no better options. That's my impression, anyway.

Reactions: takeru445
T

Tiburcio

Because pressure makes you feel like your head is about to explode.

But anyway, the feeling is better than a hangover.

Reactions: takeru445 and anna
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Sorry im not sure if there's an official name for it, but i'm talking about the method people use when they're in hospital where they tie stockings(or some kind of clothing) around their neck and then tighten them with a spoon(anything can be used instead of a spoon). It seems pretty simple and supposedly its not very painful so what are its downsides?
It's called arterial compression because it involves the compression of the carotid artery, which I think supplies oxygen to the brain via the bloodstream. Personally I don't think it works in most cases. It didn't work for me. There have been a few documented cases of successful completion, but not many.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, takeru445, anna and 1 other person
T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
It's called arterial compression because it involves the compression of the carotid artery, which I think supplies oxygen to the brain via the bloodstream. Personally I don't think it works in most cases. It didn't work for me. There have been a few documented cases of successful completion, but not many.
isn't that how partial-suspension works too? or is it different because the torniquet has a lot less pressure being applied?

Reactions: dano6533
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
It´s not so easy to perform, your survival instinct would make it hard. Xou will stop tighten it, before the pressure is high enough that you pass out. And it´s also painful to slowly increase to pressure to your neck. If you hang yourself the full pressure of your wieght will cut the bloodflow instantly, so you will pass out faster

Reactions: dano6533, anna and Tiburcio
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
isn't that how partial-suspension works too? or is it different because the torniquet has a lot less pressure being applied?
Partial suspension can work two different ways. You either do it right and it blocks the artery or you fuck up and die from asphyxiation.

Reactions: dano6533 and takeru445