Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
is it because people get burned out by life by their late 20s?

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Lizzie S., BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
yae I think so. That's how I feel. I'm about to turn 27. I had so much ambition at 17-20 age and in college cause it was the first time experiencing things in life. Now I've pretty much done everything. Some drugs, alcohol, women, blowing money, parties, small traveling, cooking, etc. Now I'm burnt out. Nothing really excites me anymore. Depressed as hell. I had a hobby/passion but it's gone due to health reasons so I have no will to live anymore.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, killmepls, betteroffdead and 11 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
yae I think so. That's how I feel. I'm about to turn 27. I had so much ambition at 17-20 age and in college cause it was the first time experiencing things in life. Now I've pretty much done everything. Some drugs, alcohol, women, blowing money, parties, small traveling, cooking, etc. Now I'm burnt out. Nothing really excites me anymore. Depressed as hell. I had a hobby/passion but it's gone due to health reasons so I have no will to live anymore.
I'm nearing 30 in a couple years. Life is dull and I have no interest in what the average person calls a life. Work then bed then repeat. Awful

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Immensevoid, betteroffdead and 14 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
its the time your youth ends

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, dhk96, MiserableBastard1995 and 6 others
N

nitz

Aug 29, 2018
A lot celebrities died at that age

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Dani Paradox, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
I'm 20 rn, I was thinking about joining the club after completing several things off my bucket list. Can't see myself living to 30. However, as of late it seems as though I'm going to end it a lot sooner.. :notsure:

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, betteroffdead, MiserableBastard1995 and 6 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I guess at this age would be the best time to start a family. It's the perfect age because you know pretty much everything and been through just about everything and you still have a little youth left. I've heard people say kids/family give them the will to live again. But I'm too depressed for that. I would probably kill myself and leave a wife and kids behind. No way I could do that to someone.

Reactions: atwasoa, BlackDragonof1989, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Lol I'm 26 so yeah you got a point

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Aragon, Paulsmith and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I'm nearing 30 in a couple years. Life is dull and I have no interest in what the average person calls a life. Work then bed then repeat. Awful
you ever thought about having kids? I had a gf once and that gave me something to live for again.

Reactions: atwasoa and BlackDragonof1989
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
If you still don't have a normal life in your late 20's then it's pretty much game over, IMO.
Me personally, I don't wanna be a 30 y/o NEET, absolutely miserable, still living in my mom's basement.

you ever thought about having kids?
Make kids to give your life meaning? Is that what you're suggesting?

m9e101u5zsm01.jpg

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, ninaevol, Lizzie S. and 14 others
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
I'm 27, I'll be 28 in 3 weeks.

I don't know if anyone has heard of Jordan Peterson, but he's a brilliant man and he talked about this once. It's because 27 is sort of the age when you make that final transition into adulthood

Reactions: Trashcan, atwasoa, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
If you still don't have a normal life in your late 20's then it's pretty much game over, IMO.
Me personally, I don't wanna be a 30 y/o NEET, absolutely miserable, still living in my mom's basement.

Make kids to give your life meaning? Is that what you're suggesting?

m9e101u5zsm01.jpg
it's just from what I've seen. Having kids seem to make the suffering and hardship worth it all. That's what parents tell me.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I'm 27, I'll be 28 in 3 weeks.

I don't know if anyone has heard of Jordan Peterson, but he's a brilliant man and he talked about this once. It's because 27 is sort of the age when you make that final transition into adulthood
I love Jordan Peterson.
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Then look up antinatalism.
I'm not gonna discuss this further because this whole procreation topic is fucking triggering me like nothing else, lol.

Reactions: Lizzie S., Tiburcio, guildford91rs and 7 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I'm 28 and am having mine so confused on my life and who I am and am currently living out of a car.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Aragon, atwasoa and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
27 is when the human brain has long already been fully developed (actually 25 is when the brain is fully developed) but also after one has already lived through the vast majority of their youth as well as a small part of their long tedious adult life. I think people who are 27 years of age, has oftenly seen most of the world for what it is and more than old enough to make the decision on whether to continue living or not.

Reactions: Lotharius, betteroffdead, Severen and 9 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
27 is when the human brain has long already been fully developed (actually 25 is when the brain is fully developed) but also after one has already lived through the vast majority of their youth as well as a small part of their long tedious adult life. I think people who are 27 years of age, has oftenly seen most of the world for what it is and more than old enough to make the decision on whether to continue living or not.
very true

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
you ever thought about having kids? I had a gf once and that gave me something to live for again.
My mental problems are hereditary so no kids

Reactions: Tiburcio, Trashcan, MiserableBastard1995 and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and BlackDragonof1989
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't care about age. Everyone here wants to die, no matter the age.

Reactions: ninaevol, betteroffdead, ScaredOfLife and 5 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Damn. Understandable. Adoption maybe. I know its not the same .
I was adopted. I'm a very broken person though. I'm anxious about myself. I don't want to be anxious regarding the safety of a child as well.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Mayfil and BlackDragonof1989
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I think its just coincidence honestly. I mean celebrities kill themselves at all ages its just a fad in my opinion.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I'm 28 and am having mine so confused on my life and who I am and am currently living out of a car.
Living out of a car sounds like Hell. How close are you to ctb you think?

Reactions: Tiburcio and BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah I'm about 30 myself and growing tired of the struggle. I think I am broken but keep on living. I too may soon be living out of my car, though I have money I inherited but don't feel entitled to it at all, despite being antinatalist. I feel like I need to suffer like everyone else.

Reactions: Lotharius, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 2 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Yeah I'm about 30 myself and growing tired of the struggle. I think I am broken but keep on living. I too may soon be living out of my car, though I have money I inherited but don't feel entitled to it at all, despite being antinatalist. I feel like I need to suffer like everyone else.
Its the right way... You have found the light!

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and BlackDragonof1989
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Reactions: killmepls, joydivision, tearsinrain and 6 others