Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
My time is coming, iam so fucking lonely. So fucking broke. At same time my SI is so much hard to overcome. I fell traped, dont know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: backtoearth, mad_mongo, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I hear you. SI is a bitch... You have chosen a method ?

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
The fear seems just... normal to me. If you search for threads about overcoming fear of death, SI... you can find some good advices on SaSu.

From my understanding, SN can be uncomfortable (dizziness, nausea...) but not so painful.

You got your AE ?

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
The fear seems just... normal to me. If you search for threads about overcoming fear of death, SI... you can find some good advices on SaSu.

From my understanding, SN can be uncomfortable (dizziness, nausea...) but not so painful.

You got your AE ?
Yees, have metoclopramide and weed. Everythng is ready, exept by me. Ut my money runs out and i don have any form to survive next month.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Yees, have metoclopramide and weed. Everythng is ready, exept by me. Ut my money runs out and i don have any form to survive next month.
Ok, so you're set up. The money sucks though...

Where do you plan to do it ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it cruel and dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hate how it's not more straightforward to die. But anyway best wishes.

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Ok, so you're set up. The money sucks though...

Where do you plan to do it ?
when I can be alone, maybe at Christmas, maybe just at New Year. I just need a chance alone to face the bottle of SN.
I find it cruel and dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hate how it's not more straightforward to die. But anyway best wishes.
The worst of all is that it could be so much easier, there are medications that can do this so quickly... The suffering we have to go through is so unfair.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
The worst of all is that it could be so much easier, there are medications that can do this so quickly... The suffering we have to go through is so unfair.
Can't agree more. It's so infuriating. If I wasn't on my way to CBT myself, I would advocate for this shit...

idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
When the time comes you will find the strength you need, whether that is to keep on going and face living with all of its pain and glory, or to go out on your own terms. Either way you have to believe in yourself. When you are that much alone yourself is all you have. If you can believe in anything believe in your strength to do what's best for you, whatever that choice may be. The human mind's capacity to experience pain and suffering and to withstand it is equally great. You'll know what's right for you when it comes down to ultimate endings.

• Love
Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí, Lookoutbelow and mad_mongo
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
When the time comes you will find the strength you need, whether that is to keep on going and face living with all of its pain and glory, or to go out on your own terms. Either way you have to believe in yourself. When you are that much alone yourself is all you have. If you can believe in anything believe in your strength to do what's best for you, whatever that choice may be. The human mind's capacity to experience pain and suffering and to withstand it is equally great. You'll know what's right for you when it comes down to ultimate endings.
Thank you. Its very nice to hear. I hope i find streght. I only wish it wasnt so hard, or so lonely. Right now i fell that i just need a hug.
But my wife has been treating me badly since I woke up because, AMAZINGLY, I was crying in the morning. I hate myself so much, I just want to end it all soon