S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Is there a good way to make sure it is successful? I see so many people wake up after losing consciousness but others get it right. Wish I knew the exact way so I make sure to get it right

Last edited:
Reactions: dwimplepeen213, Tiburcio and lv-gras
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/9713-21-year-old-man-from-Sweden-hangs-himself-on-webcam

He did it really fast, like he just sat down and boom - gone. Without fiddling with the noose or slowly leaning into it, trying to find the right spot etc.
His t-shirt says it all, he just did it, he had the bravery most of us lack. Maybe that's the whole secret.

There's something about the way he wrote his suicide note.

"I'm sitting here now and I'm going to kill myself.
I wonder where I'll end up...
Perhaps life was a test to see how long one can endure?
If I'm reborn I hope atleast I won't be born in this time (and not before either)
or on this planet.
Love my whole family more than anything, but honestly I can't live for someone else's sake...

I don't think my life is bad at all, it's actually really good.
But sometimes it's just too hard.
Can't write any more now.

Good bye :)"

It's like he has never heard of something called survival instinct. At least that's my impression.

Reactions: Maravillosa, Airhead, dwimplepeen213 and 5 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
What kind of rope are you using? A non-stretch static rope that is tied into a slip knot could help.

Reactions: Airhead, lv-gras and Shay
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
But from what I've read from others who fail is that you need to know how to tie the knots and also position yourself. People wake up bc of broken ropes or the noose loosens. Wish there was a clear how to

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
It's like he has never heard of something called survival instinct. At least that's my impression.
He seems like the kind of person who simply acts without overthinking it.
He decided that it's over and simply caught the first bus that arrived without much hesitation.

Meanwhile we're still here writing hundreds of posts, lol.

Reactions: Smilla, skitliv, StarDust and 5 others
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
What kind of rope are you using? A non-stretch static rope that is tied into a slip knot could help.
It's not the rope. It's when I go to put the noose around my neck it doesn't tighten and just sits there. Not sure how much tooe needs to hang from the pole and how high does pole need to be

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
He seems like the kind of person who simply acts without overthinking it.
He decided that it's over and simply caught the first bus that arrived without much hesitation.

Meanwhile we're still here writing hundreds of posts, lol.

Yea I agree. Maybe we're all just overthinking it.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I'm re-watching BB and this scene inspired me (even tho Walt is clearly manipulating Jesse xD)

Reactions: Deutsch, ScaredOfLife and throwaway123
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
It's not the rope. It's when I go to put the noose around my neck it doesn't tighten and just sits there. Not sure how much tooe needs to hang from the pole and how high does pole need to be

Maybe try this noose? Make sure that it can tighten before you put it around your neck.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213, Dani Paradox, Deutsch and 3 others
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
It tightens but I am having trouble with how long a rope is needed and how high a securing point has to be. And how the whole thing works once you put your head in because I'm guessing the rope has to lower with the noose. The technical aspects of this have me so confused

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I think most people fear the unknown thats why they hesitate and let the survival instinct kick in. Ive let it happen myself.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213, Gopatedok, Ssname and 3 others
A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
I kind of have symphaty to ones who failed because of broken rope or weight-carrying object.
But if you cant properly make a slipknot you dont deserve to die tbh.

On the other hand people mostly fail (or more correctly "abort") when they feel intense dizzynes. Like me, sadly.

i can recommend whatching that auto erotic axpyration videos, and think about someones gonna pick you up when you are gonna get unconscious like they did on the video

Reactions: DeepSleep
D

DeepSleep

Student
Aug 8, 2018
[QUOTE="atwasoa, post: 50711, member: 1560"
i can recommend whatching that auto erotic axpyration videos, and think about someones gonna pick you up when you are gonna get unconscious like they did on the video[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Rehearse until it becomes to trivial as brushing your teeth in the morning.
Trivial ==> Not scary.

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Which video is that? Is there a link

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks. I saw this. I just didn't watch the whole thing. It makes sense now

G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
Maybe try this noose? Make sure that it can tighten before you put it around your neck.

Everytime I try this noose with my cord when I drop my body down and the noose tightens, it pulls my neck and twists my head. Is this supposed to happen? How do I eliminate this?

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Everytime I try this noose with my cord when I drop my body down and the noose tightens, it pulls my neck and twists my head. Is this supposed to happen? How do I eliminate this?

Unfortunately I do not know this. :( All I know is the rope and knot you should use. I hope that someone is able to answer your question.

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Learned to tie great knots thanks to advice I've gotten and hang securely. Now I can't seem to pass out. Fingers were tingly and pressure in my head but that's it. I counted 20 seconds backwards a few times. Still nothing. Wondering if I was fighting losing consciousness. This isn't just a technical process it's definintely a psychological one.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
because it never works the way they advertise it

Reactions: Shay
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Yea the only ones who know if it works and what they did are not here to share. Who knows how many attempts they did before. We only hear of it when it's all over like Robin Williams or Kate Spade. I can bet that wasn't their first attempt

Reactions: Phro
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Yea the only ones who know if it works and what they did are not here to share. Who knows how many attempts they did before. We only hear of it when it's all over like Robin Williams or Kate Spade. I can bet that wasn't their first attempt
Agreed. I strongly doubt that almost anybody, celebrity or not, decided to use this method and everything went right on the first attempt.

Reactions: Shay
D

Deleted member 847

What's so fucking hard about it you put the noose above your adam's apple and then you lay your legs on the ground or kneel. If your neck is like this
259EF74F00000578-2951504-image-m-24_1423784027518.jpg
use another method

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
D

Deleted member 847

And no guys muslim prayer type of hanging doesn't work, sorry

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
What's so fucking hard about it you put the noose above your adam's apple and then you lay your legs on the ground or kneel. If your neck is like this
259EF74F00000578-2951504-image-m-24_1423784027518.jpg
use another method
Sorry nothing is that easy or many on here wouldn't have failed. No need to be rude in this exchange. We are all here to support one another not criticize. Or if you can't help yourself you should not say anything at all

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Phro
D

Deleted member 847

Sorry nothing is that easy or many on here wouldn't have failed. No need to be rude in this exchange. We are all here to support one another not criticize. Or if you can't help yourself you should not say anything at all
I just fail to understand how one can manage to fail at hanging it's so easy