N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
If an almighty God exists he must be a complete asshole.

I just watch the news and so many young people die daily who would give everything for having a longer life. There are horrible unfair things like wars or massacres. People getting the death penalty for wanting to live in freedom and getting tortured and persecuted because they fight for democracy.

LIke I wish we could make a trade. I look at cases who are currently waiting for their death sentence and I can trade the death sentence with them. Like I would not care if they shoot me or I get a lethal injection. I wish I could do this trade-off. Then my life would have had a positive impact in the world and my suffering would end.
Honestly if could do that this would give me a very amazing feeling. I would give my life meaning.

I am very scared about poverty. I think it will drive me to commit suicide. Though there are so many rich people who still want to commit suicide or did that. If they gave me their money they might could prevent my suicide or make it at least less likely.

Life is just not fair. I am a victim of abuse and bullying. The people who did that have probably a great life and I am forced to kill myself due to it. Yeah fuck my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, onlyanimalsaregood, Marine and 1 other person
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Money won't fix unhappiness in the long term. Before I had a good income, I always thought if I just made more things would be better. Now, I don't worry about bills, but other problems will come.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not believe that there is a God. In this life everything is determined by luck and chance and many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. It is just the way that life is. I think that life is completely unnecessary, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. I am horrified by all the suffering in this world and it is terrifying how things can always get much worse.

Reactions: Resinn66 and Skathon
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Life is a lottery. It is not meant to be fair or suppose to be fair. There will always be winners and losers in life, and that is the way it is.

Reactions: CTBgenuine and onlyanimalsaregood
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I also sometimes think abstractly about what good things in the world I wish I could use my death as a currency to trade for. I'm not sure if this is healthy though, either for me or for society. Because ultimately death just doesn't work that way.

Reactions: Skathon
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Life is unfairness itself. It needs the balance between those that are born and those that die, those that suffer and those that are pleased. It is a construct where duality is the essential building block. Complete fairness would be the exact opposite of dynamism, it would mean an homogenous, static world. Metaphysically, some have proposed that was the original state of things and that we periodically lose and regain it.

Reactions: CTBgenuine and Resinn66
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
I would also like to know/understand why :(

R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Nature has forced us into a world of pain and suffering in every aspect. To me has always been a struggle from one anxiety to the next. The Universe for some strange causality has given has the lottery ticket of life knowing that we might be the only form of intelligent life in the Cosmos makes me really sick

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I disagree. Capitalism makes life unfair I prefer naturalism humans were perfectly fine without being controlled it's the evils of money power and control that ruined humanity

CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
If an almighty God exists he must be a complete asshole.

I just watch the news and so many young people die daily who would give everything for having a longer life. There are horrible unfair things like wars or massacres. People getting the death penalty for wanting to live in freedom and getting tortured and persecuted because they fight for democracy.

LIke I wish we could make a trade. I look at cases who are currently waiting for their death sentence and I can trade the death sentence with them. Like I would not care if they shoot me or I get a lethal injection. I wish I could do this trade-off. Then my life would have had a positive impact in the world and my suffering would end.
Honestly if could do that this would give me a very amazing feeling. I would give my life meaning.

I am very scared about poverty. I think it will drive me to commit suicide. Though there are so many rich people who still want to commit suicide or did that. If they gave me their money they might could prevent my suicide or make it at least less likely.

Life is just not fair. I am a victim of abuse and bullying. The people who did that have probably a great life and I am forced to kill myself due to it. Yeah fuck my life.
Jesus suffered! He was called a mad man and crucified by the very people he helped. Jesus understands that life isn't fair! Psalm 34:7 "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

We're alone but we're never really alone because jesus experienced this aswell.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Because it feels extra good for people when it's unfair in their favor.