E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Why does life have to be so complicated and difficult? And why do we suffer so much in life ? For me personally, no matter what I do it ends up backfiring on me, in all directions I'm fucked basically, theres always a dilemma in which all the possible actions I do end up causing pain , I feel trapped and cursed to be honest, I've tried my very best to put up with life for years , but nothing has helped me, it's too painful to keep breathing, that's what life has become for me, the only logical solution here would be to stop breathing and cease to exist but even that I find it difficult to do , thinking about death makes me scared af and also the times I've attempted ctb SI saved me everytime (with partial suspension) and thinking about full suspension makes me scared as well , so i really dunno what to do , thus the feeling of bieng trapped, like i asked earlier why does life have to be so difficult ? Why does breathing and bieng conscious hurt for some of us? Are we cursed?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JGT1, diyCTB, thats_a_wrap and 5 others
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
I feel the same as you, I am desperate I have no place in this life, I have looked for solutions but everything is useless, I Can't Stop thinking about ctb, I'm crazy, I've lost My way

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: eternalmelancholy, diyCTB, EmptyManForever and 3 others
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
why does life have to be so difficult ? Why does breathing and bieng conscious hurt for some of us? Are we cursed?
What we see is exactly what we might expect to see — if all this arose out of simple, "dumb/unintelligent" forces.

There's nobody (no intelligence) running this show!

Although nobody "cursed" us... we are cursed by having consciousness and intelligence: By witch we directly see the vapid pointlessness... by which any pain is greatly compounded.

"Vast emptiness, and nothing holy."

• Love
Reactions: demuic, GenesAndEnvironment and Isisnefert
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I feel you. It genuinely, at times, feels like some sort of cruel joke that you missed the punchline for. It's so incredibly difficult to stumble around aimlessly with no meaning to anything, each and every day. I'm done.

Reactions: Isisnefert, demuic and EmptyManForever
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Why does life have to be so complicated and difficult? And why do we suffer so much in life ? For me personally, no matter what I do it ends up backfiring on me, in all directions I'm fucked basically, theres always a dilemma in which all the possible actions I do end up causing pain , I feel trapped and cursed to be honest, I've tried my very best to put up with life for years , but nothing has helped me, it's too painful to keep breathing, that's what life has become for me, the only logical solution here would be to stop breathing and cease to exist but even that I find it difficult to do , thinking about death makes me scared af and also the times I've attempted ctb SI saved me everytime (with partial suspension) and thinking about full suspension makes me scared as well , so i really dunno what to do , thus the feeling of bieng trapped, like i asked earlier why does life have to be so difficult ? Why does breathing and bieng conscious hurt for some of us? Are we cursed?
Indeed it feels like some of us are just born to suffer.

Reactions: EmptyManForever and Isisnefert
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
in my opinion, there are numerous reasons that could be used to answer your question, but it seems to me that all of us are trapped in a system that have many rules...and the more you challenge these rules the more you will suffer...there is no way out for this dilemma,,,,so, even stop breathing requires energy and efforts, because it is one of the many rules this system has

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, diyCTB, profoundexperience and 2 others
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
There's nobody (no intelligence) running this show!
I think intelligence that created us, left us alone on this planet after calling it a successful experiment and moved on to other planets.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, EmptyManForever, Isisnefert and 1 other person
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
I feel the same as you, tired of this trap and obsessed of CTB every second every day, the fault is mine and others people who hurt me and destroy every piece of my person.I Wish go back but no one can...

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyManForever and diyCTB
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I feel the same as you, I am desperate I have no place in this life, I have looked for solutions but everything is useless, I Can't Stop thinking about ctb, I'm crazy, I've lost My way

I believe that life has no inherent meaning and that we are all here by some freak chance. There are people who truly enjoy life and I would never want to deprive them of that. But there are other people, like us, who do not enjoy life and desperately want this to all end.

It is clear society does not respect or even tolerate our views and wishes. Over a million people die of suicide each year and since it is a proven fact that most attempts end in failure, there must be large segment of the population who is actively suicidal.

Not to mention not all depressed and suicidal people make active attempts every year. So the true number of people who want to die but can't for whatever reason must be staggering.

Reactions: EmptyManForever, calssilva and it's_all_a_game