• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I honestly don't know why people have kids when life is so ridiculously difficult

It seems cruel

No one asked to be here

The greatest act of love I can give is to keep my children in the abyss

Why bring them here? The world is burning and everyone is miserable, or literally can't afford to live.

people are starting to go hungry cause food is so expensive. People are signing up for assisted death because the quality of life sucks. This isn't a humane world to raise children in.

My mom was poor as fuck living on government assistance when she had me. What kind of life is someone living on government assistance living?! It can't be a good or happy one right?? So why would they think that another being would enjoy it or make anything any better?

I resent my mom for bringing me here to basically work my life away. That is what life has become. This isn't freedom. No one asked for any of this.

I think about all the brilliant people that ended up killing themselves and I understand why when the world is such a cruel and confusing horrible mess. It's painful to see it all happening around you and knowing what's wrong but being/feeling completely powerless to do anything about any of it.

People will say cliche shit like "volunteer, vote, etc" but where has that gotten any of us? I think the only way to change anything is through a massive strike but no one will ever get on the same page. Everyone is too afraid to do what needs to be done to change anything. They've done a fantastic job at dividing and conquering all of us.

this world is hell. This world is literally burning, The sun is burning us. The second we were born, we began to decay. They didn't teach us this in school because schools were designed by the evil bastards who wanted to keep this society a slave camp of obedient little workers.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depression makes life so difficult, almost impossible to get up and be productive.

For me, when depression is not present, life is actually quite easy and enjoyable.

Some of us are just beyond treatment I think.

NekiLik

NekiLik

Feb 10, 2024
People have children for a lot of reasons, mostly selfish ones, desires, emotional fulfillment, leaving a legacy, trying to find some purpose, support when they get older, etc. And there is always the societal pressure to have children, just because it's the way it has been for our entire existence. I agree with you on this, people don't want massive change, and even if we got it who says it will be better for us? It is just a prolongation of the suffering we have.

D

doormat25

Oct 25, 2023
I honestly don't know why people have kids when life is so ridiculously difficult

It seems cruel

No one asked to be here

The greatest act of love I can give is to keep my children in the abyss

Why bring them here? The world is burning and everyone is miserable, or literally can't afford to live.

people are starting to go hungry cause food is so expensive. People are signing up for assisted death because the quality of life sucks. This isn't a humane world to raise children in.

My mom was poor as fuck living on government assistance when she had me. What kind of life is someone living on government assistance living?! It can't be a good or happy one right?? So why would they think that another being would enjoy it or make anything any better?

I resent my mom for bringing me here to basically work my life away. That is what life has become. This isn't freedom. No one asked for any of this.

I think about all the brilliant people that ended up killing themselves and I understand why when the world is such a cruel and confusing horrible mess. It's painful to see it all happening around you and knowing what's wrong but being/feeling completely powerless to do anything about any of it.

People will say cliche shit like "volunteer, vote, etc" but where has that gotten any of us? I think the only way to change anything is through a massive strike but no one will ever get on the same page. Everyone is too afraid to do what needs to be done to change anything. They've done a fantastic job at dividing and conquering all of us.

this world is hell. This world is literally burning, The sun is burning us. The second we were born, we began to decay. They didn't teach us this in school because schools were designed by the evil bastards who wanted to keep this society a slave camp of obedient little workers.
Life is difficult when you regret creating offspring.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Depression makes life so difficult, almost impossible to get up and be productive.
The problem is not depression, the problem is the dystopian society we're living in. Why would a rational person want to be productive in a world where you have to slave away for 50 years just to be able to live? The fact that you're worrying about having problems with being productive shows the sad state of the world we're living in. We're forced into existence, are brainwashed by our parents, religion, school, etc, into becoming slaves of society, and then are expected to wake up every day for 50 years to go to work for hours, just to arrive home, too tired to do anything else, and with little to no free time.
For me, when depression is not present, life is actually quite easy and enjoyable.
That depends on your job, where you're from, and multiple other factors.
Some of us are just beyond treatment I think.
More like some of us aren't brainwashed enough in the eyes of society.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think the only way to change anything is through a massive strike but no one will ever get on the same page. Everyone is too afraid to do what needs to be done to change anything. They've done a fantastic job at dividing and conquering all of us.

The problem is- not everyone has a safety net. Some people- if they don't go to work won't receive benefits. Eventually, the money will run out and, they'll be on the streets. If everyone stops working, where does the money for your benefits come from? Sorry to target you... I do see your reasoning but- I don't know what the answer is. No one should have to work? How do we support ourselves then? Who grows the food? Who looks after you when you're ill? Who teaches you things? Who provides entertainment for you so you can escape for a bit?

I do kind of agree by the way. I think something drastic needs to happen for there to be real change. Still, it's harder to do these things when you could realistically lose everything. Would you give up all your income, your housing and go out and protest for the 'greatet good'? People are striking though. Every other week, we seem to have some national service striking- rail workers, doctors, teachers. I wonder if it will evetually have the desired result.

I doubt it. We're effectively asking for the wealthy to earn less, so we can earn more. Why would they agree to that?

Reactions: sserafim
Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
The age old argument. Does society cause depression or does depression color your view of society.

As for children, keep in mind people don't think that hard about it. They don't really do the calculus. Most people don't even consider how they'll deal if their child is born with disabilities. It's a bit of a hail Mary action.

Reactions: sserafim
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
People are having children from purely egostic reason so they can:
- have someone to act out their own childhoot traumas
- have someone to extract uncoditional love from
- have someone they can control and mold
- fullfill their biological instincts