• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Judah

Judah

Mental illness made me who I am.
Oct 1, 2020
Everyone acts as if our existence were despicable or undesirable, everyone does everything possible to make it more difficult to live our lives in peace, this means having a job and being self-sustaining. I hate the motivational narrative aimed at people with disabilities that ignores this fact, I hate how society despises people who have to deal with mental illnesses, but at the same time they do not offer us a peaceful exit from this suffering, it is as if they prefer to see us suffer

I hate all this

• Hugs
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk, Praestat_Mori, reclaimedbynature and 3 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I don't think you've seen the true nature of what's going on - society is mentally ill already. But everyone participates - they want bigger houses, cars, etc all this nonsense. And will destroy themselves for the pay check to keep up appearances. That sounds like slavery, Stockholm syndrome, power abuse, etc.

Society is dog shit. It's not you. Speaking of dogs - stay with them and don't deal with people only when you have to (the vet, a doctor, etc).

Reactions: Chelsea Leng, Hollowman, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
I don't think you've seen the true nature of what's going on - society is mentally ill already. But everyone participates - they want bigger houses, cars, etc all this nonsense. And will destroy themselves for the pay check to keep up appearances. That sounds like slavery, Stockholm syndrome, power abuse, etc.

Society is dog shit. It's not you. Speaking of dogs - stay with them and don't deal with people only when you have to (the vet, a doctor, etc).
I wish I saw more posts like this on here. So many posts just feel like social media in the sense that.. it just re-enforces the idea that in order to be happy you have to have x, y and z and if you don't then your life isn't one worth living. I feel like I'm in a minority here, because I never wanted nor cared for any of these things.

Reactions: sserafim
disgustingmale

disgustingmale

Jul 22, 2022
Because life is not meant for the mentally ill. It is meant for the sane and the productive.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I wish I saw more posts like this on here. So many posts just feel like social media in the sense that.. it just re-enforces the idea that in order to be happy you have to have x, y and z and if you fail to have these things, then your life isn't one worth living. I feel like I'm in a minority here, because I never wanted nor cared for these things. All I ever really wanted was connection, warmth, peace and sustainability.
Sorry to burst the bubble but out of those 4 only sustainability you can maybe control (rich family, have connections, job lined up that earns enough , etc). The other three only from animals - you aren't getting that from people. You might but they can change their mind at the drop of a hat. Partner did it to me after 4 years on the day I met her. Just said that's it and packed up bags. Another bit of added trauma lol. Doesn't matter anyway. Just feeding the birds and still have the dog. Last dog stayed with me after my cancer op as I couldn't walk for months. They can smell chemical changes for humans. Yeah more interesting than people as well. I just tend to rant on about information if people talk about it. Change of pace from driving around aimlessly but do get to scream my Chester parts which makes me feel a little bit.
Because life is not meant for the mentally ill. It is meant for the sane and the productive.
But the majority of the system and setups are ill. They keep printing money so inflation goes up and makes us all poorer. The people doing the printing are ill but everyone else is LISTED as mentally ill. Doesn't make any sense.

reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
Sorry to burst the bubble but out of those 4 only sustainability you can maybe control (rich family, have connections, job lined up that earns enough , etc). The other three only from animals - you aren't getting that from people. You might but they can change their mind at the drop of a hat. Partner did it to me after 4 years on the day I met her. Just said that's it and packed up bags. Another bit of added trauma lol. Doesn't matter anyway. Just feeding the birds and still have the dog. Last dog stayed with me after my cancer op as I couldn't walk for months. They can smell chemical changes for humans. Yeah more interesting than people as well. I just tend to rant on about information if people talk about it. Change of pace from driving around aimlessly but do get to scream my Chester parts which makes me feel a little bit.
Yeah, I know - don't worry my bubble was already burst. I'm glad your pets bring you comfort, I'm not much of an animal person - not that I don't like them, I just prefer the company of another human being Ig.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yeah, I know - don't worry my bubble was already burst. I'm glad your pets bring you comfort, I'm not much of an animal person - not that I don't like them, I just prefer the company of another human being Ig.
Yeah I'm not going to relate to most - I remember nursery and having no interest in other kids but stayed with the rabbit and guinea pig pretty much the entire time.

I would say look into interesting animals - birds like cockatoos - very clever and are more mumbly with speech whereas African greys mimic exact noises - scarily accurate.
I say this as people who had no interest in animals when they saw them or interacted they stopped being a piece a shit even children. I tend to go off data and stats but that's what I've seen and they do get your body to release good hormones even though we are all in the shitter at the moment that's why we are here lol.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I don't fit in anywhere. i feel like an outcast

Reactions: Angel_01 and sserafim
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
When we are unwell mentally everything is hard work, even getting out of bed.

Seeing life as pointless and only seeing negative makes it hard to find motivation to do anything, especially engage in life.

Lastly, it's very hard to know if someone will recover or not. At least with a broken leg or something, there is an end point that can be reasonably well predicted.

With depression, we might want to CTB for a week or for 5 decades.

Reactions: Angel_01, heysunshine and reclaimedbynature
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
because it is a mental disorder that does not allow "normal" thinking.