A

absolute

May 7, 2022
Why is it that in America with 350 million people (and many intelligent people) that Bush, father and son and Clinton husband and wife are considered for President.
I am from Canada and we have the same problem. We have this piece of shit trudeau who was an ex substitute teacher with no political experience other than having the same last name as former Prime Minister. (His father) Are we that stupid?

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Why is it that in America with 350 million people (and many intelligent people) that Bush, father and son and Clinton husband and wife are considered for President.
I am from Canada and we have the same problem. We have this piece of shit trudeau who was an ex substitute teacher with no political experience other than having the same last name as former Prime Minister. (His father) Are we that stupid?

I'm not from over there, but I want to say that we are all sheep who let ourselves be led by wolves - regardless of whether they are left- or right-wing.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Family dynasties are a theme with a very long history in numerous parts of the world, for example Ancient Egypt. It probably gives the masses a sense of comfort having an established ruling class, as their worst fear is the unknown horrors that can emerge when random radicals rise to power. The desire for a comfort zone is particularly pronounced during uncertain times, which explains the firm choice of Grandpa Joe over more youthful and switched-on alternatives.

Not sure how Don Jnr will be as president, but we'll probably find out.

Reactions: Klophy
B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
It's a big club, and we ain't in it.