T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
A lot of people are now waking up to the likelihood we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

But I wonder in such a state of existence how anything can be positive and not delve into anguish and despair as soon as one develops independent thinking.

Some are wanting to ascend
But no matter the state of being I don't see what extra senses that I can't see, surely as deep, more colorful and the strong the vibration makes it a complex hell.

Also how are people THANKFUL and full of GRATITUDE for being alive and conscious.

They feel debt to whatever they feel created them, or the circumstances that made them exist.
Theres people will attack me because they think I am bad mouthing God and if they say "shut up and worship or you go to hell" that that means they're kept in God's good books.

I understand if you like life then you may be thankful but also whatever creates is clearly sadistic beyond imagination and language
Its basically created you as a slave even if you're treated well.

The world has a mix of everything it seems, but not these couple of ideas that you hardly hear anywhere...
And in my experience whatever isnt thrown in your face usually has a lot of substance.

My experience leads me to seething hatred I cannot address...
That I am in a position that I don't know if my suffering will end because murdering my body may send my consciousness to another realm, and I lose the only thoughts that give me comfort.
Due to bizarre spiritual occurrences I do not believe we see much more than the equivalent of drop in a glass to what's actually effecting our state.
I am likely at the mercy of what I don't understand.
Somethings or all of whatever can influence wants (God or God's) want me to suffer, a Cosmic joke.
And I will be the anomaly that survives a train running over my skull, crushing in such a way that I will be kept alive by machine seconds seem a thousand years.
We have technology surrounding us now that is even verging on bringing back constructs of people of the pasts consciousness through dna. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN ANY WORLD.

if existence is fair and when you don't want to exist you go and never come back, it is unfathomably cruel that a human being is burdened with such thoughts.

I despise existence that I don't know what to do. Because there's nothing I can do but sit and suffer in the trap, or take a chance in death, which I feel is just the equivalent of walking into God's next hellhole trap.

Last edited:
Reactions: deletemyaccount1, demuic and blahblahhh

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
All's Only One True Purpose And Mission Is To Bring Armageddon, The Apocalypse, The Final Complete Obliteration And End Of All, To Manifestation.

Refusing/Opposing This, Results In Inevitable Punishment/Retribution. The More Resistance/Refusal/Opposal, The More Painful And Harsh The Retribution.

Armageddon, The Apocalypse, The Final Complete Obliteration And End Of All Is Justice, Truth And Completion.

Methinks (disclaimer for legal purposes but I mean it all).

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
If I had the energy I probably would have joined something but there's never been a group out there who simply wants to end existence because of the suffering they caused.
Humans destroyed me and caused me trauma that can never heal and made me a hedonic.
One can only dream your view, such justice ever comes to be, somehow I can never see it, people are bought off and silenced with gizmos and only care when it happens to them.
And people who suffer are made disabled and to damaged to compete against such opposition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Efilismislife

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
If I had the energy I probably would have joined something but there's never been a group out there who simply wants to end existence because of the suffering they caused.
Humans destroyed me and caused me trauma that can never heal and made me a hedonic.
One can only dream your view, such justice ever comes to be, somehow I can never see it, people are bought off and silenced with gizmos and only care when it happens to them.
And people who suffer are made disabled and to damaged to compete against such opposition.

Don't worry, all everyone needs to do, is to do their part through, in and with sincere focused intentions, and doing their best, even if that "only" involves praying or wishing but to never limit themselves in what they can genuinely do. It will genuinely snowball and everything will come to pass inevitably, at some point but it can only be done through one's own self, that's why it's important that All do their best to do it and to do one's best to encourage and get All to do it. As long as it's absolutely, purely and ultimately sincere and it's the absolute best one can do and they have reached their limit, it matters truly and it's important and only that can cause manifestation.

I believe in the limitless powers of sincere intentions and the limitless powers of not limiting oneself in any way and the limitless powers of what is or truth and justice and believing in them and being a warrior for them and not limiting them in any way.

Methinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Don't worry, all everyone needs to do, is to do their part through, in and with sincere focused intentions, and doing their best, even if that "only" involves praying or wishing but to never limit themselves in what they can genuinely do. It will genuinely snowball and everything will come to pass inevitably, at some point but it can only be done through one's own self, that's why it's important that All do their best to do it and to do one's best to encourage and get All to do it. As long as it's absolutely, purely and ultimately sincere and it's the absolute best one can do and they have reached their limit, it matters truly and it's important and only that can cause manifestation.

I believe in the limitless powers of sincere intentions and the limitless powers of not limiting oneself in any way and the limitless powers of what is or truth and justice and believing in them and being a warrior for them and not limiting them in any way.

Methinks.
Have you met any others with these ideals.
I only see people refusing to even think there might be a problem even with resources and shit and the show will just go on forever.
The average person doesn't even know what entropy means and better yet are incapable of understanding it. Our screening process in this world really destroys most of us.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Have you met any others with these ideals.
I only see people refusing to even think there might be a problem even with resources and shit and the show will just go on forever.
The average person doesn't even know what entropy means and better yet are incapable of understanding it. Our screening process in this world really destroys most of us.

Honestly, the only people who are close to maybe having these ideals can only be found on SS... And even on SS, I'm not too sure but this is the community/place I feel most comfortable expressing myself and sharing on so I do it here, in hopes that everything I do will create a ripple/snowball effect. But yeah, it's hard, it's like pushing against a giant wave when you're a tiny paper boat so I understand being suicidal, I am when I feel most hopeless and like I have no support.

For me, everyday I'm like, if the apocalypse doesn't happen soon, I'm just going to have to off myself myself. But I feel really selfish killing myself because I think about everyone I'll leave behind and I think about those who want to die but can't or couldn't kill themselves for whatever reason and those who are actually suicidal and want the end of All but have repressed their own feelings so much because of responsibilities or other reasons, etc that they don't even realise it or have accepted it...it just makes me sad... But then I think, "Well it is what it is" but then I feel like a coward and it's so frustrating and conflicting. So, I thought to myself, "I'm going to summon the apocalypse so everyone who wants to ctb can ctb effortlessly and without worry or regret or guilt about what they leave behind because there will be nothing left behind. And those who don't want to ctb, well, if they think life is great, it's because they don't know and/or refuse to acknowledge that their supposed happiness was based on another thing or being's misfortune and pain so they shouldn't have or keep what they want anyway, because they're ignorant and selfish and greedy."

Anyway, as "out-there" as it sounds, I'm actually really serious about this... And I actually appreciate that you didn't make fun of me lol. All-in-all, I'm doing my best for what I think is right.

To me, it's ideal for All if All just ended All at once, All together instead of having a domino effect. And again, those who want to grasp onto life don't realise or accept or care about the reality/fact that their happiness and comfort is based on the suffering of something and/or someone somewhere. Or even worse, they enjoy and thrive on the pain and misery of others, things or beings. There is no valid reason to uphold existence of/for All just for the sake of these sorts of beings in my opinion. So yeah haha. I started thinking that maybe it's not happening yet because the amount of intentional energy pulling it in, isn't enough, so that's why I'm sharing this, to up the energy pulling it in for earth and for All.

I'm okay with being the only one to do this/doing this alone, if there's no other way and if that's how it's supposed to be, as long as I at least tried my best to spread the word and share the idea and tried to get people on board while I'm doing my best to pull it in myself. Honestly, I don't know if I can do this alone or if I'm going to have to kill myself and take my ideals with me into the fire (I don't want to be buried). But I genuinely believe in this and all beings' power of intention.

Anyway, this might be believed to be selfish and/or ignorant or naive by some or most but I really thought about what's best for All, myself included and this is my conclusion. And I'm not letting it go until I'm dead, I guess haha. And actually, even when I'm dead, I'm not letting it go ha. I'll still do it in my spirit form lol. Who knows, I might be even more powerful then... But I want to do my best in my human form nonetheless. And I'll do what I need to do when I need to do it. All for justice and truth, that's what my soul's made of so I can't and won't let it go, whatever form I take or don't take, whatever I need to do or not do, whatever happens or doesn't happen.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If we're all just one random consciousness/guy, I will be really mad.
I like being special. I am me!

Maybe just a parasite in this vast universe, just one more number, but still, myself.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
This has happened to me again today, I was thinking of making 3 purchases recently, in my mind, not even spoke out loud or searched yet...
Visit hotukdeals
Guess what the first 3 products recommend to me were...

Its beyond a fuckin. Joke well it's never been funny but fuckin he'll just pure pissing on me now

Reactions: demuic