• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mizule

Mizule

Jul 22, 2018
to keep things clean and tidy when you have depression ?
I suffer from depression,It's getting more and more difficult to keep things clean and tidy,my home,my car,myself.How do you cope? Do you find it difficult also ?

Reactions: Dartz, gingerplum, therhydler and 7 others
T

Tiburcio

Everything is harder with depression. Not only cleaning, I have zero motivation for doing things.

But for some reason I never stopped cleaning my things and myself. I think it helps me to keep distracted or something.

Reactions: Dartz, agreement, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Additionally I think the time factor and perception affects this. Time sensing can be very different for people with depression or other problems. For example, if you feel time being fast and do something on a daily basis, it will feel like you just did it recently and you won't do it anymore. Feeling of slower time also can occur and have different effects.

Reactions: Dartz, Mizule, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
to keep things clean and tidy when you have depression ?
I suffer from depression,It's getting more and more difficult to keep things clean and tidy,my home,my car,myself.How do you cope? Do you find it difficult also ?
It can be quite difficult and I'm ashamed of it. I just don't care or have the energy. It reflects me: a mess. I used to be quite organized and perfect, now everything is in disarray.

Reactions: msexit, Terminated, LivedTooLong and 2 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I relate. I got some stuff done today. You know how people say "do a little bit at a time"? I always thought that wouldn't work for me because even 20 min of chores seemed overwhelming. But sometimes it works if the little bit is like 30 seconds.

For instance, I moved a few months ago and still hadn't put my books on the bookshelf. One day I opened the boxes. Another day I moved a few toward the book shelf. Another day I unpacked one. Another day I unpacked another. Then I got rid of the boxes. This was over a few weeks. Pretty pathetically slow, but I'm glad it's done. I just like looking at a bookshelf even if I'm not going to be around for long.

Reactions: LivedTooLong and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I just like looking at a bookshelf even if I'm not going to be around for long.
Would it have been easier to just put up a picture of a book shelf!

Reactions: LivedTooLong
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Honestly I just reach a point like once a month where I randomly have energy to clean. I've started coping by getting rid of everything I don't need

Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
The Death will come easy when pain of life > Will to Live