• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IsItReallyParanoia

IsItReallyParanoia

Mrs. Mathers
May 28, 2019
Like, people will die everyday. I saw someone dead on thr streets just the other day. People die, and people who want to die don't. I can't afford anything to have peaceful death or whatever. Any OD is out of question. That shit costs money that neither me or my family has. I can't get a gun. I think with a shotgun it'd be easier to bring myself to to just do it. Can't have thta tho! I could hang myself... But no, I got no place where I could be alone do it. Plus I'm too scared for that, it sounds horrible to me. Suicide by train. Just go out at night, put my head on those train tracks and wait. Hell maybe I could lie my whole body there. This sounds good to me. Does it matter what speed the train is going? Idk, but I don't think so. Trains in Romania are pretty slow I think compared to others. But if tonnes on metal runs over me I'm pretty sure I die. Sounds good, I just don't know if I'll be able to do it. Just thinking about how loud the train must be while I'm sitting there. How the vibration would feel. I think I would chicken tf out unless I'm somehow completely tied up there with my possibility to move in any direction. Jumping, when I think about it I feel nothing. No fear whatsoever. But if I were there, on the top of a talll building, I think it I'd shit myself. Don't even wanna think what happens if I fail. Drowning is the same. The night night method sounds perfect to me, can't find the corotid arteries. Idk how
Why can't someone be left to die in peace what a fucking joke

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: justwannadie, Alan James, thishappened and 2 others
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
So true. Society doesn't want us to have easy access to a painless death.

Can you imagine what would happen if they started selling N prescription free at the pharmacies?

Reactions: Karangel25, Alan James and thishappened
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
So true. Society doesn't want us to have easy access to a painless death.

Can you imagine what would happen if they started selling N prescription free at the pharmacies?
Oh boy, I can see tax dollars dropping real low. It's the same reason they keep certain plants illegal. It's about control, but nature is about freedom, and I might join nature sooner than my ownders expect me to serve them.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019

Previously, it was already sold in pharmacies. It was very cheap and can easily be produced in tons.

In Mexico, for example, it was sold in veterinary pharmacies. Nothing would have changed in the world if N was sold everywhere without prescription - most people do not want and cann't kill themselves and don't know what N is.

Reactions: Karangel25