ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024
I never thought it would be so hard to Ctb in so frustrated. Trying to find sources ways of obtaining a gun I can't find any solutions or hope of what to do or how to do it so I don't end up still alive with complications I'm so mad

Reactions: eternityvoid
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I originally thought it would be easy too, and while I am thankful that there are resources that like Sasu, it is a bit frustrating that it's not as easy as I initially thought.
Sometimes while working on my CTB plan I think "Damnet. it's a cointoss between CTB and living.", but CTB wins in the end.

Reactions: divinemistress36
BadChoices

BadChoices

Jan 1, 2024
Yeah, I was thing the something similar the other day. It suck that my body wouldn't "just stop working", but I hope hanging will be effective :)

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Because the brain wants to live, it is the brains most important priority to stay alive.

Over coming this is exceptionally challenging, even when heavily depressed.

Wanting to die is the opposite to what a heathy brain wants.

Clearly some people can overcome this but suicide is still a tiny amount of people, only like 50k in the US and 5k in the UK.

I think too many people underestimate the SI and think its about finding some magical method.

Reactions: ChronicLoser, dggtscccvfd, TimetoGo! and 3 others
M

mark404

Jan 11, 2024
Oh my god, same. I can't fricking figure out how to obtain the supplies I need to CTB.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so hellish and unacceptable to me how we have to struggle so much to permanently be free from this existence, I really hate how we exist in this anti-suicide society where humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible for people even know existence was so cruelly imposed in the first place and it isn't like we are obligated to continue existing anyway. In my case I certainly feel so trapped here, it's horrifying how I cannot have the option to just permanently escape from this undesirable and meaningless existence in peace with all suicide methods either being inaccessible or risky.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Unfortunately, the government doesn't give us access to reliable methods to ctb and we need to resort to the painful and complicated methods. I hope you find the peace you search for

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I never thought it would be so hard to Ctb in so frustrated. Trying to find sources ways of obtaining a gun I can't find any solutions or hope of what to do or how to do it so I don't end up still alive with complications I'm so mad
I freaking feel you. It's horribel. How they force us to suffer.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Because the brain wants to live, it is the brains most important priority to stay alive.

Over coming this is exceptionally challenging, even when heavily depressed.

Wanting to die is the opposite to what a heathy brain wants.

Clearly some people can overcome this but suicide is still a tiny amount of people, only like 50k in the US and 5k in the UK.

I think too many people underestimate the SI and think its about finding some magical method.
Very true

Reactions: dggtscccvfd