Levia@than

Levia@than

They/Them
Dec 20, 2023
Recently it feels like I've hit rock bottom. I've never wanted to kill myself more, but I can't. I have friends who love and support me and a partner who means the fucking world to me. I don't want to leave them behind because I know it would make their lives worse. I've always been a people pleaser. I have put myself through some horrible shit to see people smile. I can't kill myself knowing that people will cry over me. I'm so grateful for them but sometimes I just wish no one cared about me so I can end it all. There are so many nights where I just curl up in bed and cry, wishing I could kill myself but not being able to. This has lead to a spike in my self harming and I feel like my mental health is spiraling. I don't know what to do. Honestly I'm scared that one day I'll snap and everyone I cate about will be left devastated.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: prettycvnt, Pipsqueak!, 4am and 7 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I struggle with the exact same predicament. That's why I always fantasize about a catostrophic world event that will wipeout all humans against our will.

• Yay!
Reactions: permanently tired, R_N, 4am and 2 others
CeramicPundit

CeramicPundit

Generalissimo
Nov 26, 2023
MAID provides an amazing service to people. It lets them live their last days with their families knowing they will finally know peace. The families are sad to see the recipients go, of course, but the medical assistance and allowance of safe passage away from this life is truly beautiful. I hope it becomes widespread; people are suffering and those who cannot bear the weight of the world and life should have a safe way out.

Reactions: XXXWRLD, dggtscccvfd, Ash’Girl and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
In a truthfulness, there is no point in life and our existence will ultimately amount to nothing. However, if humans do serve a purpose, it'd simply be to survive. We are built in such a way that we dominate the planet and remain resilient enough to maintain that (ignoring the stupidity of how we caused climate change and all) which is how we've become what we are as a species.

Death is so hard because it goes against our biological drive to survive and only the truly emotionally outcast can get past that easily. It is cruel.

Reactions: Ash’Girl, zanahori and Levia@than
lordfungington

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
it's hard to die bc we're programmed to stay alive. i wish it wasn't so difficult to die or else i would've done it already.
In a truthfulness, there is no point in life and our existence will ultimately amount to nothing. However, if humans do serve a purpose, it'd simply be to survive. We are built in such a way that we dominate the planet and remain resilient enough to maintain that (ignoring the stupidity of how we caused climate change and all) which is how we've become what we are as a species.

Death is so hard because it goes against our biological drive to survive and only the truly emotionally outcast can get past that easily. It is cruel.
how do you get that death date in your bio?

Reactions: zanahori
smeltingtheiron

smeltingtheiron

meat-aholic
Dec 17, 2023
  1. We are wired and biologically predisposed to surviving by any means necessary.
  2. Religion has caused at least 75%-95% of the population to view suicide as a sin.
  3. The powers to be that run society do not want people to kill themselves because they serve them economical purpose.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and Jolene79
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I struggle with the exact same predicament. That's why I always fantasize about a catostrophic world event that will wipeout all humans against our will.
I fantasize about this constantly and I want it more than anything lol

Reactions: unfixable and MatrixPrisoner
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
It's not hard to die it's hard to live

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence when you just wish to be gone, to me it really would be such a relief if there's the option to just eternally erase our existence so it's like we never existed at all.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023

No way did you just say humans caused climate change lol.
Just so you know climate change isn't real and it's an agenda being pushed as a means for control over us.

Levia@than

Levia@than

They/Them
Dec 20, 2023
Just so you know climate change isn't real and it's an agenda being pushed as a means for control over us.
Besty... your joking right? 😰 Believe what you want but please keep politics out if these threads. This isn't the place for that.

Last edited:
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Besty... your joking right? 😰 Believe what you want but please keep politics out if these threads. This isn't the place for that.
The fact climate change would even be considered "political" is hilarious. But I'll say whatever I want where I want to thanks.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Wow my respect for you just vanished. Please do the bare minimum of research on this topic and then respond, your words have no basis and you are making a fool of yourself.
Nah they are legit. Usually people don't say random stuff like that, but you will see politics get discussed here often. That said, I think we are both a little surprised by this one lol. If they try belittling you again, make sure to make good use of that ignore button.

Reactions: VidFlumina
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Wow my respect for you just vanished. Please do the bare minimum of research on this topic and then respond, your words have no basis and you are making a fool of yourself.

Nah they are legit. Usually people don't say random stuff like that, but you will see politics get discussed here often. That said, I think we are both a little surprised by this one lol. If they try belittling you again, make sure to make good use of that ignore button.
I have and clearly think the way I do about it. Climate change is just one of many tools for the people in control.
It's sad people just believe whatever narrative is pushed on them without considering anything else.

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I have and clearly think the way I do about it.
It's sad people just believe whatever narrative is pushed on them without considering anything else.
Then what about the increase of natural disasters? The death of Australia's coral reefs? Shit man we've been getting record numbers in heat waves in recent years. You cannot be telling me the COLLECTIVE GOVERNMENTS OF EVERY NATION just decided to push a narrative and control the weather and kill plant life for fun.

Reactions: VidFlumina and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Then what about the increase of natural disasters? The death of Australia's coral reefs? Shit man we've been getting record numbers in heat waves in recent years. You cannot be telling me the COLLECTIVE GOVERNMENTS OF EVERY NATION just decided to push a narrative and control the weather and kill plant life for fun.
If that really surprises you or you think that that's somehow far fetched then i encourage you to look no further into it. Ignorance is bliss.

I apologize though I shouldn't have said anything I didn't mean to clog up the thread.