• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rattymiss

rattymiss

Feb 7, 2023
i feel like writing a goodbye note or messaging people to say the last goodbye is kinda embarrassing, especially if you fail to commit. i understand that not everyone feels like it but for me, i wanted to message people that meant so much to me to simply say how much they meant to me and to give my last goodbye as im planning on ctb next week when my parents leave for vacation, just so they know that i wont be here to comfort them or make a conversation anymore, but it seems like id be just looking for attention. like "hi so im trying to DIE bye" embarrassing, if i fail then it'll be like "um so basically i tried but failed and here i am whoopsies mb ig" and have to explain it to them but at the same time i feel like its the last fair thing i can do for them. to thank them and appreciate for being around when i was still here even though they didnt have to.

• Love
Reactions: Ash, Unknown21 and fleshgarden
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
you can schedule emails for to be sent at a certain time, thats what I'm going to do

Last edited:
Reactions: GlowingFlour!, Unknown21 and rattymiss
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I think just writing handwritten letters to the people you want to send messages to is better than sending out a text or email. Leaving them next to your body if you CTB and then hoping that the police return them to family. Of course, there's always a risk of those letters never being found, so if you want a guaranteed message to be sent then yeah probably find out how to delay text messages and such.

In my experience, the police will usually give you the letters and belongings of the person if they can completely rule out foul-play and classify the case as a suicide. But, I cannot guarantee this result.

Reactions: rattymiss and lostinwoe
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Delayed massage on telegram will be fine ig.

Reactions: rattymiss
rattymiss

rattymiss

Feb 7, 2023
I think just writing handwritten letters to the people you want to send messages to is better than sending out a text or email. Leaving them next to your body if you CTB and then hoping that the police return them to family. Of course, there's always a risk of those letters never being found, so if you want a guaranteed message to be sent then yeah probably find out how to delay text messages and such.

In my experience, the police will usually give you the letters and belongings of the person if they can completely rule out foul-play and classify the case as a suicide. But, I cannot guarantee this result.
i was thinking about leaving notes but i doubt anyone in my family would've sent them, especially since all my loved ones live abroad.