D

danvii

Oct 31, 2023
Hey, I've only just joined this site but so glad I found this community. I've been in pain for too long and am ready to leave. I've tried to leave twice, last time was in April, and both times I've failed. I drank alcohol and sleeping pills, both times I woke up the next morning and ended up in the hospital. I want to know why it's been so difficult for me to go completely, have o just underestimated exactly how much it takes. I'm planning on using a plastic bag and a belt next, my only worry is that I'll survive again.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeepCD, Praestat_Mori and loverula
loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
i think it's so hard because the human body is so resilient, i wish it could be as easy for humans as it is when you put down a dog. very unfair.

Reactions: sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. You chose the worst methods that almost never work. Why do you want to CTB? (Answer only if want ofc!) You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: danvii and Foreverix
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, from what I'm aware sleeping pills aren't a reliable suicide method. I hate how it's so difficult to die and I find it so horrible how we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible for people, it's cruel how one cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: danvii
D

danvii

Oct 31, 2023
Welcome to the forum. You chose the worst methods that almost never work. Why do you want to CTB? (Answer only if want ofc!) You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. I wish you all the best.
It's hard to fully explain but I just don't want to be here. I don't want to live and I don't want to be me. People always say that suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem but I've been feeling this all my life. I just hate who I am. Thanks I'll check out the resources
Haha silly question where can I find the suicide resource compilation
Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, from what I'm aware sleeping pills aren't a reliable suicide method. I hate how it's so difficult to die and I find it so horrible how we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible for people, it's cruel how one cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Yh it really is so difficult. I hate it. I don't want to go violently or in pain I just want a quiet ending. Thank you so much, honestly it feels so good to finally be supported in what i want to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori