nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I don't know why this is but I've tried Tinder/Bumble for meeting women and Grindr/Craigslist for meeting men. My experiences have completely different to say the least. I've gotten no matches in a year since starting both accounts from Tinder. Whereas with Grind/Craigslist, I'll be matching with 8 men a week.

What gives? I've heard this as well online. It seems had to meet random women for sex.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have a bi friend and he told me that men are desperate to date/have sex so it's easy to meet them on grindr.
However, he also told me that the hardest part of meeting other men, is the impossibility of seriousness for a formal relationship. They tend to be cheaters.

As for me, I used to date many girls on tinder but not with sexual intentions all the time. I guess that helped. I even got some friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: NightmareTour, demuic and Ghost2211
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
When I was using tinder I got a shit ton of NBs and men but few women. I actually found that a lot of straight women avoid bi sexual men because of preconceived notions of what bi men are e.g. more effeminate, more prone to getting an STI and so on. Wouldn't want to hang out with anyone that have those notions anyway.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Maybe because women seem don't seem to be into causal relationships as much as men.
And to built up a trusting or long-term relationship takes more time and you definitely need to find a more compatible match then just a random hookup.

It's was definitely harder for me to find other potential female partner but I wasn't looking for one night stands either and instead really wanted to get to know them so worked out a couple of times.
But dating in general is lots of trial and error.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Because boys can just whoop it out and do the nasty while waiting for the bus. They dont have the "attatchment" thing so much. It's mostly just sex and paying bills together if that seems like a mutual benifit. It also depends on the man or men involved. Theres always an acception to the rule.

M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
A gay friend of mine describes me as a gay man in a womans body because it helps him justify both his own and my sexual behaviour.
I dont feel a need to justify my behavior as long as I am aware of the drivers and accept responsibility for myself.

The majority of men and women have different wants and needs from sex and this isnt related to sexual preference as much as a plethora of other influences .. hormones, societal expectations, conditioning etc etc

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
women tend to not get "desperate" for sex. sorry if that sounds offensive