P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I have met such kind, compassionate and empathetic people over here, all suffering in one way or the other. In my life I have seen neurotypical/ healthy people who have everything going well and they are so inconsiderate. Some of them enjoyed making fun of me, taunting me cause they enjoyed how i felt as I am over sensitive. I have seen people in authority degrade juniors, colleagues just for fun or out of boredom. And these people have great lives and all goes well..

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think the human world mirrors the natural world in a lot of ways. Animals don't always do so well by being nice to each other. Unless they've evolved symbiotic relationships but even they quite often are detrimental to other species. I just think the human race has tried to gentrify it all. We pretend that we all care about one another and that we'll look after the sick, elderly and unfortunate. I wonder if that is our true nature or, just what we've been taught to do.

I also think we're encouraged to live harmoniously because the people at the top calling the shots will surely find it easier to control people who aren't at each others throats. I imagine a lot of those at the top are sociopaths though! So, it's a 'Do as I say, not as I do' type set up. I'm terribly cynical though to be fair.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in existing, but anyway I wish you the best.