sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've always wondered this. He was born into a good family and had everything going for him. Does he have ASPD or something? He seems antisocial and sociopathic to me…

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
What's wrong with him? except that he seems antisocial to you. I don't follow American politics very much. You should also remember that being born into a good family does not guarantee a happy life. I'm not saying he's unhappy, because I don't know him, but he also has the right to have problems. However, sociopathy is probably a common feature in the environment in which he lives.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What's wrong with him? except that he seems antisocial to you. I don't follow American politics very much. You should also remember that being born into a good family does not guarantee a happy life. I'm not saying he's unhappy, because I don't know him, but he also has the right to have problems. However, sociopathy is probably a common feature in the environment in which he lives.
He's considered a laughingstock. He's like a source of shame for Joe Biden. Have you heard about his laptop? He's in constant legal and financial trouble and blows his money on cocaine and hookers.

"However, sociopathy is probably a common feature in the environment in which he lives."

Wdym?

Last edited:
Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
He's considered a laughingstock. He's like a source of shame for Joe Biden. Have you heard about Hunter's laptop? He's in constant legal and financial trouble and blows his money on cocaine and hookers

"However, sociopathy is probably a common feature in the environment in which he lives."

Wdym?
Contrary to appearances, psychopaths and sociopaths do not only kill. Many of them hold high positions in corporations, politics, etc. He is a member of an influential family, so it is easy to guess that there are a lot of such people around him. Maybe I shouldn't compare sociopaths to psychopaths, because they are two different concepts, but for simplicity's sake let's make an exception.

I haven't heard anything about his achievements. After what you wrote, I guess he does what many other similar people do. He uses his influence :). Well, I don't know him, so I don't judge.

• Informative
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
cmon would you really call someone who's fat cock pictures has been shown in congress a failure?

• Yay!
Reactions: FujoshiNeet, BrainShower and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
cmon would you really call someone who's fat cock pictures has been shown in congress a failure?
Lmfao

Reactions: 4am
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
@DarkRange55 What do you think?

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I've always wondered this. He was born into a good family and had everything going for him. Does he have ASPD or something? He seems antisocial and sociopathic to me…
He's rich, and likes sex and drugs.
Sounds like someone id like to hang out with!
(Just kidding, I really don't want to hang out with him)
I mean... Maybe he could be a little smarter and not get caught. That would probably be a good idea.

• Yay!
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Are you asking me because I always ask you? 🙃
Or because my aunt and my friend's dad have worked directly for the last 3 presidents?
I mean... Maybe he could be a little smarter and not get caught. That would probably be a good idea.
I could introduce you to someone you would have a field day with… (no, its not me before sserafim suggests that)

Last edited:
  • Wow
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lol ikr! He sounds like such a good friend! 😂

"During their acrimonious divorce, Ms Buhle accused Hunter of 'spending extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations) while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills'."
Are you asking me because I always ask you? 🙃

Or because my aunt and my friend's dad have worked directly for the last 3 presidents?

I could introduce you to someone you would have a field day with… (no, its not me before sserafim suggests that)
Lol you should introduce me to them 🤣